Search results

1. GREG_R84

Front Right Knocking

Iv also got a loud knocking coming from the drivers side. The knocking is very intermittent, some times when turning left or going over the odd pot hole but not every time. Knocking seems to move thought. Either steering Collum, door or wheel arch. Had the car jacked up but can't see anything wrong.
  2. GREG_R84

car re-wrap

I want the car wrapping exactly as it is in the pics. Iv not thought about plasti dip as iv heard bad things about it, peeling and lacquer coming of etc
  3. GREG_R84

car re-wrap

Looking at getting the car re-wrapped as the vinyl is now 6 years old and is full of stone chips on the bumper and bonnet. Had one quote of £1194 and that didn't include the chequers on both doors. Can anyone point me in the direction of any good companys in the midlands they have used.
  4. GREG_R84

Help! media system fixing screws

All sorted now. Got the U-type nuts and screws from Halfords today.
  5. GREG_R84

Help! media system fixing screws

Can anyone help me with the following problem. Im fitting a media system to replace the OEM CD player. After removing the factory unit and fitting the new system I need four screws and retaining clips to secure it in place. I believe the screws could be T20 torx and there is a clip they...
  6. GREG_R84

bluefin leon cupra

Previous owner had bluefin on the cupra I have now and since then iv had performance torque and now APR maps on the car. Can tell the quality between all 3 of them
  7. GREG_R84

Heat shield for P Flo Neuspeed?

Here's a pic of mine. The heat shield is from BHS and was from America, cost £50 and took nearly a month to arrive. Its been on the car nearly 3 years now.
  8. GREG_R84

Forge BOV spacer

I put it on my K1 about 3 years ago, sold it on ebay about 2 weeks later. 10 min job to to fit on a cupra ( depending on where your DV is ) however I think it sounds naff and offers no gains, so no point if you ask me
  9. GREG_R84

Tyre of choice these days?!

Iv got 453's on the front and 452's on the back. Id say there ok for the price but find in the wet they are not as good as when I had 452's all round. Will be changing all four in the next few months. Either rainsports or f2's
  10. GREG_R84

new modified engine cover :D

Not had any problems with mine and its been done nearly 3 years
  11. GREG_R84

BTCC LED running lights

What is the parts list to do this and hows it all cabled up?
  12. GREG_R84

BTCC LED running lights

I think they look awesome and would be happy to have them on mine
  13. GREG_R84

Leon btcc full wrap by PwPro

That looks awesome, been thinking about getting the front of mine re done
  14. GREG_R84

tyre pressures, 18's

33 all round for me
  15. GREG_R84

Rear wheel alignment . Too much Toe - poor direction change

Agh good to see im not the only one whos steering wheel isn't straight.............
  16. GREG_R84

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

I was also looking at these. A mate at work has them on a Scooby and says they are really good for price, but do take a while to bed in. At the mo im running Falken fk453 on the front and fk452 on the rear.
  17. GREG_R84

Window seals?

I get this in the corner of all four windows. Its done it for about 2 years, a bit of kitchen towl or cotton wool bud get rid of it
  18. GREG_R84

Help with Error Code P0441

Changed my map to APR last week and the fault code has now gone, I put it down to a dodgie map
  19. GREG_R84

k1 middle silencer removal

Car passed its MOT last Thursday with no problems relating to emissions. how ever it did get picked up for the following :- Non standard air filter fitted. Engine cover fitted obscuring some engine components. Under trays obscuring some underside components. WTF, think they better...
  20. GREG_R84

k1 middle silencer removal

No lights or error codes. Covered nearly 200 miles since it was done
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise