Search results

1. Imran

Couple of Boc's at Inters (Mardon & MK2_Cupra)

very nice cars there forgot to mention lol so a revo'd fr tsi would reach 210bhp? lyk a cupra? and sorry for the hijack:)
  2. Imran

Couple of Boc's at Inters (Mardon & MK2_Cupra)

would an fr tsi get the same power as the cupra and boc? i mean like reaching 0-60 in 5 or 6 seconds?
  3. Imran

New 1.2 TSI Engine

the engine is available in all ibizas now i think orders taken from end of summer i was told very good replacement for old 1.6!
  4. Imran

Selling my Lumina Orange Cupra :(

i have a grande punto love it! i got an orange sporting 1.9 tdi, 198 bhp :)
  5. Imran

Selling my Lumina Orange Cupra :(

Grande Punto ?
  6. Imran

These alloys on my k1 - jero design

2011 i heard
  7. Imran

These alloys on my k1 - jero design

wait for the rs3! same engine as the ttrs without the hairdresser bit :P
  8. Imran

Stylance vs Reference with Stylance Pack

ive never heard of a stylance pack ive only heard of a sport pack on the stylance!
  9. Imran

Leon interior trim parts accessories

yeh no problem! same boat mate im searching info on cars trying to decide between 2010 leon or 2010 golf haha and im hoping to buy in the next week! thats why im up this late! but iirc the silver door trim are around 60/70 from dealer but thats for the handle silver trim and silver speaker rings
  10. Imran

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-2005-CHROME-SPEEDO-SURROUNDS-GAUGE-RINGS-x-3-/300423520652?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f2a3218c Chrome Rings For 30 Quid
  11. Imran

maybe try searching from them on ebay mate
  12. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

most of them are in england and northern ireland, ill probs buy a new one 14100 is a good price brand new i think list price is around 15000 i think
  13. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

not brand new just as long as its the mk5 fr tsi !
  14. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

ive looked everywhere cheapest fr tsi standard price ive found is 14100 new in candy white
  15. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

im 19 but the difference in insurance for the cupra and boc was 1200 pounds haha :( still havent decided on my car either 1.6 sc or 1.4 tsi fr with the 1.6 id have leather, xenons, bluetooth, climate, black 17's but just a standard fr so im lost atm haha :(
  16. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

but if its the same engine with just a different map then would it not see the same power as a remapped cupra?
  17. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

yeh i know there 180 standard but remapped there around 210bhp so an fr would see the same 210bhp yeh?
  18. Imran

Petrol FR Owners....

so if someone was to remap the fr tsi they would see around 210bhp? (i think that what the cupras are getting?)
  19. Imran

Ibiza Sportanegra!

would the bocanegra front bumper and rear for that matter fit the sportcoupe?
  20. Imran

Hello All :)

ahh thats why i have no p/x
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members