Search results

1. mixupz

My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

NEW CAR MGZT V6 Then sold that, HG failure.. Now im Merc CLK 200k 198bhp RWD.. Alloy wheel refurb in process will post new pics :)
  2. mixupz

appreciate that brum, unfortunately... i keep getting the run around... I just want it sold... I went to the DVLA and got the private plate put on retention, made it all real...(no pun intended) :lol:
  3. mixupz

:( - i think i have a buyer fpr 1500
  4. mixupz

with all the things you had added? Sugar... i thought the facrt i had lowwered it and rims etc etc etc would just make it long to part ex
  5. mixupz

Most recent images... last couple days... guys do you think 1500 is a fair price>?
  6. mixupz

Yeah babe, saw the kiwi roll on pass in glance, waved but you were already half way up the hill :) glad to see u remembered me :)
  7. mixupz

Nah Dan! id never plan that! im just tryna keep up with the trendy right testee lool
  8. mixupz

looking at my brothers MG ZT, for about the same price if mine gets sold.. i need a bit of comfort these days.. dot have much time on the modding sceenee... will just lower it a lil and leave as standard...
  9. mixupz

sorry for being soooooo ghost...but im a session musician and ive been touring with various bands and artists for the past year ive just been out of the car game... Last tour was with Lenny Henry Cradle to rave tour 2011... finished up about 3weeks ago ... THANKS everyone for your support and...
  10. mixupz

hi guys car is for sale... should be gone this weekend... have had a great run with her... here is the gumtree page... http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-ibiza-12-12v-53-ex-show-car-special-extras-immediate-sale/80655986 love u guys :)
  11. mixupz

yeah man ill defo be selling bits.... gonna need to go sooon tho, offers? or price range peeps ???
  12. mixupz

Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

fr-tdi miss ya mate add me on skype lol mixupz1
  13. mixupz

Cars lower lol... Umm had issue with loosing power etc and failing to start.. but i think it sorted fingers crossed....ive been touring with a few signed acts which is why i havent been on line!! loving the life as a full time session musician.... anywho time is coming up to get rid of the...
  14. mixupz

had two majo crashes in 3 months 5ks worth of damage.... been repaired on insurance...
  15. mixupz

timing chain question for 1.2?

what about a coil pack? do you think id get the same wanting to start but not action?
  16. mixupz

timing chain question for 1.2?

mine wont start and i am assuming it is the chain...its sounds like its trying to start but wont...could it potentially be something other that the dreaded chain? i guess the only way to find out is after a compression test...
  17. mixupz

Timing Chain Snapped - Out of Warranty

Can't believe this may have potentially happened to me Tried to start It this morning first time although it may have been a subconsious thing it sounded like something chain like had droppped, then it just wouldn't start.... Mileage is 37k . What to do? I really can't afford the full cost that...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members