Search results

1. mixupz

Rear bulb types...

Quick post havent been on in ages....:rolleyes: Just need the types of bulbs that are on the rear of my MK4... im looking to go fully LED across the board.. So i just need the bulb type for each bulb... Thanks guys..
  2. mixupz

Loud thudd on turn on...

I have a vibe cbr and a sony explod powered by a fusion powerplant ( i know loads of different brands :( ) but yesterday i experienced a loud thudd from the subs as soon as i turn my HU on. i have had this set up for little over a year and it has been fine up till last night... the only...
  3. mixupz

Can't get the oil filter out of the oil cap housing

cant get the oil filter out of the oil cap housing...ive drained the oil etc, does any one know this is done...??? car is out side just waiting for to be done so would appreciate an answer please:)
  4. mixupz

1.4 throttle body compatible with 1.2 12v?

Hi guys....after my recent sucess with my RR results..i am curious to see my next options... does anyone know if the throttle body from a 1.4 16v will fit to my 1.2 and will id do anything in terms of better performance/response? same question with the injectors from the 1.4 16v :) any...
  5. mixupz

(updated problem)Coil pack or blocked injectors 1.2?

I have had one of those common problems with the 1.2 mk4's yesterday..i.e the VERY rough idle, wanting to stall, loss of power until you floor etc etc... i havent VAGcommed it yet as i have a date with AmD on the 13th. my EML has been on for over a week. Now to throw a spanner in the...
  6. mixupz

Engine management light

Hi guys, my engine management light came on a few days ago and hasnt gone off, i tried to reset the ECU but to no avail :(. i didnt experience any problems with the car, it still drives fine etc etc ..I didnt even know the light came on when it did i just looked at the dash and it was...
  7. mixupz

5x 112 to 5x100

Does any one know where i can get a set of these?? I did a search but maybe i was searching for the wrong thing nothign came up...im sure this is a common question...seen some nice audi deepdishes but they are 112... :D thanks
  8. mixupz

Bushes bushes bushes...

Just a quick query... from intesive searching i know that i need to get new ARB bushes to stop the creaking noise i have but i was wondering how hard it is to remove and put a new in a Cupra one? the reason i ask is ive been told the subframe has to come down and the wishbone etc... but...
  9. mixupz

Removing helper spring

This bank holiday monday got me out all day working on the beeza, cleaning up tightening up greasing up etc etc, then i remembered something that fr-tdi mentioned on here about removing the helper spring to go lower. i had a quick read up on the net and on here but nothing definitive in terms...
  10. mixupz

Brake lights not working...

hiy guys in need of quite urgent help as i drive my car everyday and its very dangerous at night (let alone illegal) ill give you the history first as it may have something to do with it... About two weeks ago my EPC light came on for about a day then went off.. last week in came on about...
  11. mixupz

Ordering parts...

This may seem like the most simple of tasks for those who have employeers who accomodate the odd day off, but as i have no more holidays left im stuck in the office and need to get some parts ordered... i have collected a list of part no.s for the bits an bobs i need. All i need now is a...
  12. mixupz

Scratch remover....

i have a couple of scratches, which im assuming have been done accidentally by my neighbour but thats a different subject. luckly it hasnt gone down the the paint substrate but just the lacquer.....it is quite substantial tho. it looks like a scratch that could have been caused by wet and...
  13. mixupz

EPC light...information needed!

My EPC light came on again last night and failed to turn off by this morning. Any other time of the year i would have got it sorted...... Now heres the bad part....im due to be driving up to manchester this easter weekend for a family get together. between now and friday im totally up to my...
  14. mixupz

Urgent Vag-Com needed - Greenwich / Croydon

hi guys again! what real bad timing! my EPC light came on again last night and failed to turn off by this morning. Any other time of the year i would have got it sorted...... now heres the bad part....im due to be driving up to manchester this easter weekend for a family get together...
  15. mixupz

Mk4 1.2 ibiza induction question

Does anyone know any issues with uprgrading induction kits to the more 'universal' air cone filters? currently i am using a K&N induction kit made for the 1.2 ibiza (the flattish,mushroom type) and im making a custom induction kit feed pipe and would like a nice new bigger filter to go with...
  16. mixupz

oil leak....quite worried :s

hey guys! this morning after my drive to work. by chance i happened to have a look at my engine for my weekly inspection. after having a quick look see, i notice that there was some oil on (what i think was the alternator.. the thing with the metal coil/wire thing) it looked like it was...
  17. mixupz

Chrome exterior pack....

After much thought...im deciding to de-chrome my exterior...i have the chrome surrounds for the upper right and upper left and the center C.. I want to change it to stealth OEM..... do i need new grilles or can i take the chrome off separately?
  18. mixupz

i havent lost it....

hahah....i cant seem to find my fuse box....i havent lost it or anything :lol: basically...it all started when i tried to do a mod with my boring flashing red LED on my drivers side door. i was trying to replace the red LED with something more :funk: BUT i seems like i may have short circuited...
  19. mixupz

ARB bushes..

as the title i need some info about the front ARB bushes. i met up with adlav and let him hear the noise coming from the front of my car. he concluded it may be the front arb bushes wanting to move about. he suggested i get a new one with new bushes. is there any other way i get rid of the...
  20. mixupz

Exhaust...

im thinking of getting a diesel exhaust cat back from a 1.9 tdi put on my 1.2 sx..:dance: couple of questions...please be as detailed as poss because you guys/gals will sway my decision from either yes to a no....;) How will it sound, compared to my standard sound 1.2 12v sound? what...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.