Search results

1. Le0nheart

Fr bumpers

little chav, can you PM me? I might be able to help but your not accepting private messages. Cheers,
  2. Le0nheart

new leon owner

What colour did you get? I have the exact same car in Zenith Grey :) Glad you like it, it is a pretty sweet motor!
  3. Le0nheart

MPG Machine

Just saw your message mate, I am at work now but will check later tonight. I had a puncture in a back tyre and also needed a tyre for my spare steel so I just bought two new rear tyres and put the old one on the steel. They cost about £60 each, nothing brilliant but do the job just fine.
  4. Le0nheart

MPG Machine

I will take that as a personal challenge :) I will see if I can beat the Ibiza ecomotive figure of 73MPG. Now to convince the Mrs to accompany on a very long drive at 50MPH going no where in particular.
  5. Le0nheart

MPG Machine

Halfords for £10, was meant to be a temporary solution but it's still there. Reception is adequate but i've only had it on local channels. Not a huge radio fan myself though.
  6. Le0nheart

MPG Machine

Finally some photos of my Leon. It is a 2.0 TDI Ref Sport and currently averages 60MPG on my daily commute. In June I put £210 petrol in my Ibiza FR and thus far in July I have put £80 diesel in my Leon and still have over quarter of a tank left. Fantastic! No real mods done to it just...
  7. Le0nheart

Number plates

Mine are stuck, but as an employee of the Police we do recommend they are attached via screws. Could always stick razorwire at the edges - should teach the crims a lesson, but just remember it's there when your cleaning :P
  8. Le0nheart

Ugly?

Have you drive the Mazda2? For it's dirt cheap price is a very good car, is quick in lower gears as it's so light but unfortunately it rumbles like hell once you take it past 60. The Mazda salesman was not too happy with me taking it past 80 and the car clearly did not like it either. I settled...
  9. Le0nheart

Sat in new Ibiza in uk dealer

Seen the Orange one at the Eastbourne Motor Show - I think Bartletss have it at their showroom. The guy I spoke to reckoned the orange was a limited edition colour. I hope not though as it looks really smart.
  10. Le0nheart

Cupra Wheels

Try these.... http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=173588 16s so will fit the Leon fine.
  11. Le0nheart

Opinions Please

Been looking at getting some bigger wheels for my 2.0Litre TDi Leon. I currently run 16s and average 60mpg and would like to not compromise on this as much as possible. I would ideally like 18s as they look far better so have found some lightweight ones here...
  12. Le0nheart

Eastbourne motor show.

Popped down the Eastbourne motor show (if you can call it a show) today to peek at the new Ibiza in the flesh. Noticed a few things; the new Ibiza looks stunning in the limited edition orange, but looks hideous in the lime green. Also a few of the models did not seem to have rear brakes on them...
  13. Le0nheart

Complaints from passengers - bumpy ride

Well my Leon 2.0 TDi is running on 16's at the mo to help keep my fuel bill down and the Mrs still moans the ride is too "bumpy". I have the sports seats and sports suspension which may be a bit harsher than normal but I personally love the ride, and seeing as I'm the driver, bollocks to...
  14. Le0nheart

Sighting of leon fr police car

Fancy sending some down our way ;)
  15. Le0nheart

Sighting of leon fr police car

Last year in Tenerife saw a Police Patrol car - I think it was an FR as it had the dual-exit exhuast with chrome tip bits, but no FR as the battenburg and "La Policia" logos all over it. I remember to snap a pic as it whizzed past but just caught the tail end.
  16. Le0nheart

08 reg mk2 Leon :)

You have done exactly the same things I did with my Leon when I first got it, debadged rear lettering and fitted a shorter aerial. Car looks wicked in red :D
  17. Le0nheart

Which models have dual exhausts?

I prefer the centre exit myself, just a bit different I think. But then two of the cars I looked at before my Leon (Focus ST, Mazda 6 Sport) had the 2 exits either end of the rear.
  18. Le0nheart

Toledo Alloys?

Thinking of getting a set of these polished Toledo alloys to fit onto my Zenith Grey 2.0TDI sport. what do you guys reckon? It's an expensive job so may have to wait until later in the year though :(
  19. Le0nheart

tarzans ibiza cupra revo stage 2 update 03.04

Velkommen! Hvordan har du det? Norge er et fint land!! Ser deg senare! P.S. Nice clogs :D Even nicer car though.
  20. Le0nheart

LEON 2 - What's great about the new LEON?

What I love: i) The shape and style of the car - best looking hatchback around at the moment IMO. ii) Little gimmicks such as the vertical wipers, hiden rear door handles, 3 drinks holders & red backlight. iii) Performance, mines a 2.0Litre TDi sport which can easily reach over 100MPH and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.