Search results

1. Stuart 528

Everyone ready for btcc 2008

I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that! lol I would change it, but it looks so damn good :D
  2. Stuart 528

Anthracite mk3 Cupra R wheel pics????

ask this question on www.detailingworld.co.uk to get a definite answer as i havent worked on onvi myself however fade is very common on all solid colours, a machine polish will remove a few microns of paint and bring back the life to the colour by removing the faded/oxidised paint on the top...
  3. Stuart 528

a good machine polish will remove sun fade mate, no need for a respray
  4. Stuart 528

got any more pics of the car mate??
  5. Stuart 528

Anyone got any pics of an Ibiza Cupra R with the standard wheels done in anthracite?? Cant seem to find any anywhere Cheers
  6. Stuart 528

Cupra Skirt jacking point cover

cheers Chris, dont suppose you know how much they are as well? yeh is Right as in UK drivers side?? Thanks
  7. Stuart 528

think I might be slightly out numbered on here! lol
  8. Stuart 528

Cupra Skirt jacking point cover

Does anyone have part numbers for these?? need an off side rear cover as Ive broken the clips on it, but couldnt see the part number in the parts number thread.
  9. Stuart 528

cant beat a bit of banter :p
  10. Stuart 528

:D sorry but have always supported vauxhall so not gonna change just cos Ive bought a SEAT :p good luck goes out to SEAT as well though, theyre gonna need it :whistle:
  11. Stuart 528

Cmon Vauxhall!
  12. Stuart 528

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra & Cupra R

where did you get the seat sport logos for your wheels after you painted them black?
  13. Stuart 528

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

do these fit the mk3 ibiza as well?
  14. Stuart 528

Red Mk3 with colour coded bump strips?

Really liking that, thanks guys
  15. Stuart 528

Red Mk3 with colour coded bump strips?

Anyone got any pics of the above, cant find any. Cheers
  16. Stuart 528

Cupra R wheels came!

Im just going to swap the ones from my cupra wheels onto them for now as the guy who had it before me put 205s on them anyway. Makes sense seen as theyre pretty much brand new. Ill be going for Toyos when I need to change though
  17. Stuart 528

Cupra R wheels came!

They were £350 mate, brand new
  18. Stuart 528

Cupra R wheels came!

Big thanks to adam1.4ibiza for getting them sent out to me so promptly! Cheers Mate Cant wait to get them on :D
  19. Stuart 528

question for the Cupra R owners

yeh they are mate, dunno how much they are though, dont cost the earth though. Only really for driving to track days though
  20. Stuart 528

question for the Cupra R owners

R888s are great in the dry, not very good in the wet though, and no they dont last long. Dont rate the Pirelli's personally Toyo T1rs are excellent, but again dont have great wear rate.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.