Search results

1. Mk3 wheels on Mk2 + spacers

Yeah that's the ones. Also other very similar as well. Might do it.
  2. Mk3 wheels on Mk2 + spacers

Pretty sure this will work but looking at putting some Mk3 FR wheels on the Mk2 FR that Im picking up on Sunday. From what I can see all widths and offsets work. Also what spacers are recommended to fill the arches a little more on std wheels. I'll probably lower 30-40mm.
  3. photos of LCR with aftermarket alloys please

I bought them 2nd hand but your looking at £650+ for wheels alone. Ive since sold the car with them on.
  4. photos of LCR with aftermarket alloys please

Heres my old (as of 2 days ago) car. 8x18in Compomotive MO's, no spacers required for brakes. I didnt really like the standard wheels and always wanted a set of these. They look way better in the flesh.
  5. Pictures of cars that you've owned.

Here goes. Mk2 Golf 1.3 - no pic Mk2 Golf Gti 8v Polo 16v (next owner did all the work) Corrado 8v - no pic Corrado G60 - no pic Mk3 Golf VR6 - no pic Mk2 Golf Gti 8v Corrado 1.816v Corrado 2.016v Mk3 VR6 Highlne Mk3 Gti 16v Mk4 V6 4motion Mk5 GtTdi Leon Cupra R...
  6. My S3.. (56k no go)

Very nice, wouldnt mind that on my drive;):whistle:
  7. LCR new wheels

8x18in ET35. Car is lowered ~45mm.
  8. Release bearing on it way out?

Update on this. Turns out the car actually has a Helix uprated clutch and single mass flywheel fitted. The rattling noise is the flywheel and its prefectly ok.
  9. 245-35-18" on LCR38

Ive got 8x18in ET35 and Im pretty sure the tyres are 225/40/18. There perfect with no stretch on them.
  10. I'm back after my crash people! New car help please...

Ive had my LCR for 2 months now and its a great car but the limiting factor is the FWD. Ive had loads of performance FWD cars and had a V6 4motion Golf and 4wd is much better. Personally I would try and look at something like an S3, R32 or Evo 6/7. I should have kept my 4motion with R32...
  11. Finally took some pics of me Gixer

Ah, had many gixxers in the past including one of them. Moved onto my Trumpet 675 and im keeping that for a while. You cannot beat the noise it makes.
  12. LCR new wheels

Its on Wietec coilovers lowered probably about 50mm.
  13. RobDon's Leon -

:D thanks They look a lot better in the flesh and work well with the overall theme of the car.
  14. LCR new wheels

Hi, yes they are MO's and no I didnt buy it up here. Originally came from Newcastle.
  15. LCR new wheels

Id be up for that, I want to see if the cars been remapped before I think about getting it done.
  16. LCR new wheels

New wheels on today. From this To this, I love them and have always wanted a set.
  17. Cupra typhoon intake filter system

If it fits the same size MAF (80mm I think) then there shouldnt be a problem. Might be a squeeze for the filter under the bonnet but IIRC my Mk4 had the same if not less space in the airbox area. I'll say it again, if your wanting more noise then go for it, if your wanting a performance mos...
  18. Bye bye Leon

Thought I might upset a few folk. The Mk5 Golf is common but its a better all round car than any of the others, thats why there common. Its a much nicer car to drive and the cabin is a great place to be. They are a little expensive though. Dont get me wrong I love my car but Im under no...
  19. Bye bye Leon

I wouldnt worry about it. If I could have found a decent Mk5 for that I wouldnt have my Cupra R. The Golf is far better than the Leon in every area.
  20. New car + my main hobby

Well eh back on topic hopefully. I know its a car forum (judging by the photos above Im not sure) but here are some pics of the KTM in action. Seriously though bikes are proper fun, cars just dont come close.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise