Search results

1. engine swap

dont bother with a 1.8t in there. by the time youve made all the upgrades (brakes, suspension etc etc) you could have just bought a cupra. you do not want a 1.8t with 1l brakes to stop you.............................
  2. what mods can i do?

Just hold on a while. The Vauxhall will break down and you can "beat" your mate on a mobility scooter.
  3. Kumho tyres

Got Khumo ecstas on mine. work a treat.
  4. Scary noise :(

exhaust fouling on underside of car? heat shield fouling on exhaust? could be anything really. We're just guessing. Have a look lazy ass! (and I hope it's nothing serious- good luck)
  5. Front Wiper arm/motor knackered!!!

mine were just link arms.
  6. Front Wiper arm/motor knackered!!!

call me if you like, it'll be easier than trying to catch each other on here. Dan
  7. Front Wiper arm/motor knackered!!!

yes, justr bear with me! I promise them to you!
  8. Front Wiper arm/motor knackered!!!

hold on and i'll try to get you part numbers.
  9. Coilpack problem

if the car goes down to two coils, it's not uncommon for the car not to like it and cut out. swap all four out IF vag com shows a coil fault.
  10. Front Wiper arm/motor knackered!!!

you sure it's the motor and not just the ball joint is worn? also- that crap about it being a full replacement is nonsense. my dealer told me that too (no names mentioned) but i was able to but the arms from a vw dealer for about £20 each. if the motor is gone then no doubt it'll be expensive...
  11. mk3 wing+bonnet

Fank ya very much.
  12. mk3 wing+bonnet

Can anyone tell me if the wing and bonnet are the same across the range for the mk3? i'm wondering if the panels from a 1.4 would fit a cupra. Thanks folks, Dan
  13. What size (ID) is the turbo end of a forge tip?

I've trioed a search but didn't really find what i was after. What size (ID) is the small end of a forge tip? the end that fits on the turbo is the one i'm after please! Mucho Graci!
  14. KO3S won't listen!

will do matey. i'll keep you all posted.
  15. KO3S won't listen!

already picked a coil up to try. not done it yet though. injector plug-where mate. you got any pictures? I'm gettin excited cos it feels like i'm almost on top of the problems i'm having:cartman: Dan
  16. Big problem please help!!!!!!!!! Only 15 psi????????

you're having the same frikkin issues as i am dude! you got any more progress made. my next try is coil swapping. i've just gone ko3s etc. Good luck, my misfire brother
  17. KO3S won't listen!

i can best describe it as holding at 15 psi but with a constant rapid misfire. car just splutters, almost vibrating and holding back. been looking for a pic of my new n75 on leon forum, but can't see one! Dan
  18. KO3S won't listen!

update further: new n75 is on, but it doesn't look the same as the one i've just removed. it's a grey one with 2 black plastic pipes at one end and a stainless one at the other.bigger and heavier than the valve i've just removed, vag dealer said it's still a n75 from a 1.8 20v turbo and will do...
  19. N249 bypass

Yeah i did mine from the same thread. What i'm saying is the bottom pipe from the n 112- where does this go? we could actually do with a full guide or "schematic diagram" of the vac pipes. i've had an issue where my vac pipes were removed and now i'm confuddled as to where some of the pipes go...