Search results

1. Seat til I die

only 2 months and so many changes

Very tasteful. Well done. Only thing I dont like is the privacy windows in the back.
  2. Seat til I die

carbon fibre bonnets

couldnt do that to my LCR unless I had a black car... which I havent. Think it looks totally wrong on a VAG... Hondas/Subs maybe, but a Cupra R???
  3. Seat til I die

Spraying RS4 black

Someone certainly likes their tyre black!! :p
  4. Seat til I die

Alloy Wheel Questions...

the OZs dont look right. They look like they suit Celicas, FTOs and Hyundai Coupes, not the more modern looking LCR. The 2nd ones look very tidy and would suit the LCR a lot more, Im a big fan of the RS6 rims on the LCR though, and that Golf has been lowered quite a lot too...
  5. Seat til I die

LCR Exhaust Gap between Rear Bumper

yeh thats spot on
  6. Seat til I die

LCR Exhaust Gap between Rear Bumper

mine is closer to the right of the gap than the left!! just assumed it was an LCR quirk, nothing to worry about.
  7. Seat til I die

want to know what your car will beat ?

impressive stats from the corolla compressor... dont know much about these, look like a great buy now
  8. Seat til I die

want to know what your car will beat ?

whats the difference between 1/4 mile and 1/4 mile (D)??
  9. Seat til I die

i fear the worst again .the leon might be goin

if youve spent all that and then buy a brand new turbo then id think about hangin on to it personally. i saved a vr6 once, it was nailed. i was practically given it and spent way more than what you just listed. the VR needed; clutch, gearbox, transmission, starter motor, alternator, tyres and...
  10. Seat til I die

DUMP VALVE with whoosh, but without loosing power?

funny, i also got the forge dv 700p coupled with green cotton panel filter a couple of days ago. can notice a slight but definite improvement in performance at certain points in the rev range, cant honestly say it sounds any louder at all, sounds slightly different i spose, cleaner, but the...
  11. Seat til I die

Car got written off - no longer a seat owner :(

3 things about the new CTR 1; looks gorgeous, simply stunning 2; ultimately not fast enough 3; not enough room to modify or improve engine (you would do well to get it past 225bhp which is of course what the lcr is completely standard)
  12. Seat til I die

Lol. Jus think the LCR beats it hand over fist as a compromise between powerful, fun-to-drive, modern hot-hatch and daily run about to the shops, pulling out of junctions, roundabouts, stuck in traffic kind of thing. In some aspects the FRS is a better car, but definitely not as a daily...
  13. Seat til I die

i disagree. my mate had one and there is just no way to drive one of those things comfortably, its jerky both in acceleration and ride. the brakes are also extremely sudden as you might expect, same with clutch. a really horrible day-to-day car imo.
  14. Seat til I die

Focus RS horrible daily driver, you wouldnt want to do 10-20k a year in one of them things, they are built purely as weekend raly cars
  15. Seat til I die

New civic type r is gorgeous, i especially like it in black with black rims, stunning. not particularly fast though, probably slower than the first one and definitely slower than an lcr, and without much room for engine mods. but still a beautiful little motor, like it a lot better than the...
  16. Seat til I die

where to go now

yeh i prefer lcr to an s3 on the whole but that 4wd is a big pro over the seat. even in my dads 150bhp 4x4 octavia i still find myself thinking, 'i could not be going round this bend as fast in my leon, no way could i be ACCELERATING through the bend at this point!' oh well, cant have it...
  17. Seat til I die

600 pounds to spend on alloys???

you think??? thankyou captain obvious!!
  18. Seat til I die

LCR slightly embarrest

i did my neighbours fiesta st in my toledo 2.3 v5, god only knows what i would do to it in the lcr. suffice to say it wouldnt be a fair race, 75bhp is a heck of a lot...
  19. Seat til I die

Mk1 long distance ride

Granted the LCR is not the long distance leisurely cruiser that my Toledo V5 was, but I am still impressed with the Leon as a decent motorway car. Cant say it gives me any trouble; seats everso comfortable, noise is minimal, everything works with nice touches and an expensive audi-esque feel...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.