Search results

1. chrisash32

Radio surround colour?

Not sure if you are interested but I have the official MFD2 for the alrea and all the gubbins to fit it. Took it out of my old Altea before I sold it. PM me if you are interested. Cheers Chris
  2. chrisash32

SEAT Altea Head Unit wiring

You need to supply a fixed and switched live to the head unit. You all ready have a fixed live as you say your head unit is staying on. However you will also need to supply a switched live which can be fed from the blank heated seat fuse bay in the fuse box. Put a spade connector in it and...
  3. chrisash32

altea 19tdi remap

I have driven a 1.9TDi that had been remaped - It was just as quick as the 2.0TDi 140 standard. Not a bad gain really on the 1.9.. Its a much smoother engine too.
  4. chrisash32

no cruise control light on altea fr tdi

my 2005 Altea didnt light up on dash when using cruise... when cruise actually worked!!
  5. chrisash32

2004 altea sat nav?

Hi, Just tried to PM you but the system wont let me. I don't think you have enough posts yet. I guess there are a few people interested in this? If you want to let me know your email addresses i will send price and details out to that if you would prefer? Cheers Chris
  6. chrisash32

2004 altea sat nav?

Hi Danny, for some reason i cannot PM you.. Are you able to PM me at all? Cheers
  7. chrisash32

Dash board showing 'SAFE' when key is inserted

it means the car cannot see the imob chip inside the key... Sadly thats a dealer re-program, nothing that can be done with vag-com :(
  8. chrisash32

2004 altea sat nav?

yeh they are, 95% plug and play. the only extra thing you may need to do is feed a switched live from the fuse box to your block plug that connects into the head unit. didn't take me long to do this though.
  9. chrisash32

2004 altea sat nav?

yes and i have the full system for sale out of my old Altea. if you are interested drop me a PM :)
  10. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

Hi, I sold the spare wheel on Friday.. Sorry! I still have loads of the other stuff for sale too! I am also open to offers on my custom sub enclosure!
  11. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

I have had it nearly a week now... All i can say is wow, what a car! So smooth!
  12. chrisash32

CD Multi Changer/Ipod Connection

If you are after a CD changer drop me a PM, i have just taken mine out of my Altea. Cheers Chris
  13. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

Nothing that a quick polish wont fix! It was my own fault as i thought i knew better than the parking sensors!! should be able to sort the alloys myself :)
  14. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

Had all the alloys tided up last week before the car goes next month as the Mrs kerbed a couple of them really bad... I only go an kerb one of them this morning when leaving the hotel! Followed by reversing it into a barrier in a car park! My Audi cant come soon enough at the min! Also...
  15. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

Its a B6 Actually, just couldn't quite stretch to a B7. Will post some pics up when i get it :)
  16. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

its the same as the flipping EXEO, just a third of the price :p (i also didn't want another 2.0 TDi!!)
  17. chrisash32

Altea Soon to be gone!

yeh, The Altea was mapped for about 9 months before it broke and then i took it off. Was fun, but way too much torque to put down to the road.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.