Search results

1. Cupramax

Seat Leon Kompressor ?

One hell of a thread resurrection [B)] Not even logged in here for god knows how long :whistle:
  2. Cupramax

Water in Boot

Wow, good going, this threads only 8 years or so old :lol:
  3. Cupramax

Accelerator pedal question...

Hehe, I do love these random reminders of my motoring past :D oh, and have a
  4. Cupramax

Help solving problem on my sisters Leon (Toledo)

The link you've posted tells you what to check...:confused: MAF, air leaks, injectors, crap fuel...
  5. Cupramax

EXEO4 and cabrio versions soon!!

Not a bad idea if you ask me, I've been expecting this to appear... I've run mine for 4 years now and looking at how they've pushed up the prices for the A5 cab I really cant justify how I have to spend 40k to get an A5 cab to the same spec of my existing A4 which cost just over 30. I'd...
  6. Cupramax

How much does your Leon Rattle?

Wow, that deserves a :happy:
  7. Cupramax

Non-Starting Cupra - Whats Wrong Now? (Inc Video)

Just read this from start to finish, my god this really does come over pretty heavy handedly for SEAT. It does however highlight the issues with modding something that isn't legally yours!! I wonder how many other posters have heavily modded cars that they dont legally own? Just out of...
  8. Cupramax

LCR Tyre sizes

As above they wont have come off an RS4 unless its been being run on the wrong size tyres which in a car with that much performance is barmy. Factory fit RS4's should have 255/35x18's on the old shape and 255/35x19 on the latest.
  9. Cupramax

LCR Tyre sizes

RS4's dont have 235/40's fitted.... ;)
  10. Cupramax

New SEAT world premier at paris motorshow

Looks like the accountant did the drawing to me, its not exactly inspiring seeing as they've used a B7 A4 which is a good looking car as a starting point and acheieved something which is not as good looking :rolleyes:
  11. Cupramax

New SEAT world premier at paris motorshow

Be interesting to see if they've used the same quality materials as the A4, that dash is out of the Cabrio not the normal A4. The one in mine feels really top quality and has a very soft touch finish. Kind of reminds me when the mk1 Toledo was launched. If they did a decent Cupra version I...
  12. Cupramax

Advice on selling my 55 Reg Leon 1.6 S

Book price for a private sale is £5,400... :)
  13. Cupramax

LCR Gone BUT NOT Forgotten!

Still miss mine too :no:
  14. Cupramax

Cupra Remapped by Angel Tuning

I think you'll find m0rk was pulling CupraII's plonker... :rolleyes:
  15. Cupramax

Cupra Remapped by Angel Tuning

lmao, I was reading that and thinking the same...:lol: as fast as an RS4? I think not. :doh:
  16. Cupramax

Wax Wizard

Lol, I remember this the first time around :lol:
  17. Cupramax

JE DESIGN twin headlight set

Superspeed are JE Design suppliers.... www.superspeed-carstyling.co.uk
  18. Cupramax

LED indicators

All VAG cars use a load sensing system to detect bulb failure. LED bulbs dont place enough load on the system so they dont work properly. I think you'll need to put a resistor inline on them or something similar to produce the same load as a conventional bulb.
  19. Cupramax

True MPG of the new cupra!!!!!!

Lol, I get that out of my 3.2 barge and that weigh's as much as the QE2 :doh: :harhar:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.