Search results

1. KingSala

Tuning box from tdi-tuning uk

Hi I got one of these tdi tuning boxes but my car keeps shuddering after starting untill the engine is warm. which way do you turn the screw on the box to stop this shudder / uneven idling? Cheers, Rob
  2. KingSala

steering wheels, what will fit?

I have a mk4 ibiza 1.4tdi reference with a standard steering wheel but I have a found a soprt steering wheel on ebay and wanted to know how to change the wheen if I win the bid? And do I just swap the airbag into the new wheel? Help:)
  3. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I will do mate, av you got the link to your tread? cheers
  4. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

cd changer totally of the subject but has anyone got a guide to fit a cd cahnger to the aura cd player in the mk4 ibiza as the dealer says I have to buy a wiring loom is that correct? I already have a sony cd changer from my mk3 ibiza but wanted to put it into the mk4 but dont know how too...
  5. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

ok will do bud, just wanted some advice as thought its sounded great. but I agree with you as few people have said this about these things. thanks
  6. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

what you think of this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TDI-TUNING-Chip-Box-38-BHP-for-Seat-Leon-Ibiza-Altea_W0QQitemZ150135151798QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item150135151798&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1299|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318 YES I know there are...
  7. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I think I should thank you both and I will stop with the txt mumble juble:P And by the way my real name is Roberto, juts thought I would tell you all instead of you referring to me as kingsala and aimz av got say nice car :):p
  8. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

Thank you very much aimz:) least some1 is being nice to me haha, ye I will have a look at the HIDs i am thinking about tinited windows dont no yet tho.:confused:
  9. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I get it then lol, I will leave doing shitty mods lol , :p
  10. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

thinks of some mods I can do guys? oh what u think of my wheels?
  11. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I agree wit you, cuz thats exactly what the 2 respray shops have said, so on tha note i wont bother doing it but am still thinking about gettin them led strips for the front to put were the fog lights are supposed to go, think it would look gd. opinions guys?????
  12. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I am going to av a drive round and ask bout this mod, cuz I think it would look gd and very effective mod, thanks
  13. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I kte just do that, but am crap with painting lol, I think it would look gd, but a really am poo at painting, it always seems to run if I do it lol oh how do you change the avaitar pic to my new car ????
  14. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

if you wish to have a look at the car , av just uploaded some to my profile so you can a look there , and yes av bought a K&N panel filter, zenith grey mirror covers, 15'' brands hatch alloys with yokohama tyres, led side lights, exeon gas blue bulbs, enigma indicator bulbs, chrome gear surround...
  15. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

how do u post images on here, av got me pics here just dont know how to insert them:( help
  16. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

I try to post some pics up now just my PC is being a tool ha. erm I understand were your coming from about mods being to eye catching. money wise, well.... lets just say minimum is the best option but al probs spend bout 200 quidies :lol:
  17. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

take it its a no to the R8 Lights then haha:cartman: I just wanted a cheap, interesting mod to replace fog lights as mine dont have them , but i wanted it to be cheap to do but effective. and ye i agree the chav system will come on :lol: ideas on what other mods I can do that dont cost...
  18. KingSala

LED Strips ADVICE!!!

Hi guys and Gals. I have wanted to make my little 1.4TDI look different AND i HAVE FOUND THE PERFECT thing ( I Think). Do you know whether R8 lookalike LED's will be ok with the CAN BUS System i.e not pop up a fault or have a flashing coil light because you have LED's? I was goin to...
  19. KingSala

fog lights, Does 1.4 TDI reference have harness connections?

so am guessin am gettin a bargain? it may only come to an hour labour instaed of two he just gave me that value as a maximum that I mite have to pay, but the manager there said it should only take approx and hour to fit so mite only cost about 170-180 which will be bang on if i get it for that...
  20. KingSala

fog lights, Does 1.4 TDI reference have harness connections?

Hi, ye i was thinkin u should get the whole she bang with the kit cuz the manager said it will cost 113 for the kit but may cost around 220 max for supply and fit, thats poviding they fit it quick and dont take there time cuz he said max of two hous to fit which is bout 60 odd quid and hour...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise