Search results

1. Leon FR TFSI 1/4 mile times

TFSI mainly but would be interesting to see how different the TDI would be. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Different Altea spoiler

Any one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Different Altea spoiler

Has anyone fitted a spoiler to their altea? I've seen the btcc one fitted from the Leon to much work involve to get it to fit. Looking to see other types of spoilers that are a pretty much straight fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cupra k1

Does it sound like this https://youtu.be/1KaesP0JOAU Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cupra k1

Worth checking the cam follower, how many miles has the car done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. pictures of your altea

Looking really smart mate! Love that spoiler, is that the btcc Leon spoiler? Does it fit straight onto the Altea? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Leon FR TFSI 1/4 mile times

Thanks mate! I'm surprised that no one hasn't commented, I'd thought there would of been quite a few of you that have ran at a 1/4 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Diesel???

I like using BP Ultimate, you Might notice an increase in mpg with premium diesel, for me though it's not about that, it's knowing every time I fill up my tank the engine is getting a bit of a clean especially if you give it a boot now and again to clear all the crap out. Sent from my iPhone...
  9. pictures of your altea

Lowered on H&R springs with Bilstien B8 shocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Leon FR TFSI 1/4 mile times

There's got to be a few of you?
  11. pictures of your altea

Shocked a few people on track and at santa pod!
  12. pictures of your altea

Here's a couple action shots of mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Leon FR TFSI 1/4 mile times

Has anyone ran their Leon FR on a 1/4 mile strip? What times did you achieve and with what mods? Dsg or Manual?
  14. What is a rough real world 0-60 time of a standard TFSI 200bhp

This is what I thought, it feels too quick to be standard. I've contacted the previous owner (1owner from new) and he assures me it is 100% standard. It is booked in at R-Tech this sat so it will be interesting to see what she is pushing out.
  15. What is a rough real world 0-60 time of a standard TFSI 200bhp

I have not long bought a Altea FR TFSI I know it's not a Leon FR but it has the same engine, I've owned pretty quick cars before, a cupra 240bhp and a stage 2 megane 225 (275) but this thing seems to be pretty rapid for a heavy car. Just out of curiosity I'd thought I'd do a 0-60 run and I'm...
  16. How much is it worth?

I not long traded my cupra in, 14k miles and 58 plate and they gave me 14000
  17. Will anyone miss their Cupra's when they sell up?

I've just sold mine...... For a panda.
  18. Better looking than the leon

I've seen two out on the road now and i think they look like a normal scirroco, nothing to make it really stand out.
  19. Better looking than the leon

Fiat Panda 100hp LOL
  20. Selling my Lumina Orange Cupra :(

You got it :thumbup: Panda 100hp http://www.speedheads.de/artikelbilder/2007/NovitecFiatPanda100HP2.jpg Mine is like this one http://hyperinzerce.cz/x-cz/inz/1709/1709649-fiat-panda-100hp-1.jpg
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members