Search results

1. Revo Kev

Altea Freetrack 2.0 tfsi - modifications help!!!

Old thread but some of this info might be useful. Your engine is essentially a MK5 Gti one. The HPFP from an Edition30 is not an upgrade. The Facelift S3/Cupra (from around 2011) has a slightly different HPFP but IMO it's not worth it. I run Autotech internals in mine. The DV is the same, just...
  2. Revo Kev

m0rk's 2007 SEAT Altea Freetrack 2.0T 250bhp AWD People Carrier

Already having a giggle, this should be even more amusing with a few changes!
  3. Revo Kev

m0rk's 2007 SEAT Altea Freetrack 2.0T 250bhp AWD People Carrier

Yes please... I might have a K04 waiting for it!
  4. Revo Kev

Revo remap and disconnecting the battery!

This doesn't have any affect on settings on the 1.8T ME7 software. On MK2 2.0TFSI's with an MED9 ECU the settings default to a stock level on battery disconnect.
  5. Revo Kev

Stage 2 map to stage 2+

If you have an invoice for the Stage2 Revo software from AMD then you can go to another Revo dealer and have Stage2+ installed for £50+vat. Dealers do reserve the right to charge a labour fee, but it would be worthwhile getting a health check done at the same time. I hope that helps.
  6. Revo Kev

What did you and your MK2 do today?

03/02/14 vs 02/06/13 ? That's not a dyno shootout, that's a comparison of two cars run in completely different conditions!
  7. Revo Kev

Mk2 Ibiza 16V Hillclimb/Sprint car - 2014 Race Season begins!

That's how I did mine from memory! That car's been to hell and back, it's not yellow anymore went blue then I think its been sold a few times again. Was a cool car. Found some pics of it in build on here: http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1508
  8. Revo Kev

Thinking about it, the rear windows had to be spaced out using similar mounting points to the stock ones. Re. earlier comment, doors are pretty damn rigid without doorbars/skins. Found this from when I did mine...
  9. Revo Kev

They should fit, the original ones were done from my windows which they'll still have as templates from when we got them done originally!
  10. Revo Kev

Got my body back..........!

Epic! Pop your bike in the back when you're done, bring it over for a drive out and an MTB session! :)
  11. Revo Kev

Looks great Rob, I think I need to bring the Teg out so we can go play next year!
  12. Revo Kev

Didn't take long... Stg1 Revo Friday :-)

Molehill Mike - everything seems to have gone off topic, so just make sure you have some fun in the car once it's done... that's what it's all about! c170784 - MK1 LCR Stage1 - £349+vat Stage1 LinearThrottle/Race file - £399+vat - MK2 LCR Stage1 - £499+vat - possible...
  13. Revo Kev

Didn't take long... Stg1 Revo Friday :-)

You're going to have a good weekend of playing out in it once Alex has set her up!
  14. Revo Kev

Great to see the pickle out, even better to catch up and spend some time with Little G. Will have to get out to one of the hill limb/sprint events soon to see the pickle in maximum attack mode... ...give it some pasty as always!
  15. Revo Kev

Can't remap ECU due to encryption

Ibiza Twincharger or Leon Turbo?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.