Search results

1. D.K

Leon Cupra R & Replacement - CD changer/Boot box tray FOR SALE!!!

Welcome back mate :) What parts are you after ?
  2. D.K

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

After having a double consul in for a few years I’ve finally got round to buying a double din head unit, I went for a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB,
  3. D.K

I’ve been working on 2 225 LCR wheels for a while now, originally I was going to leave them both fully round but decided to try flattening the bottom.
  4. D.K

Things have been pretty hectic since I last updated this thread. I’ve managed to get a few bits done on the car in between making carbon parts.
  5. D.K

LCR Upper Strut Brace.

You can fit the S3 brace without cutting it You just need to lever the bonnet strut bracket over a bit.
  6. D.K

Finally got around the fitting my new/re done carbon OEM splitter I also decided to swap the polished charge pipe and manifold for matt black and refitted the S3 washer cover. I think I prefer it without the S3 cover
  7. D.K

Picture from the Rolling road day, Only got the one
  8. D.K

I'm hoping its just the sensors, hopefully I'll get them done next year. Apparently the picture problem is due to a plug in http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440521 It has been a long time mate, I think its about 2 years since the last RR day that I organised. I did pop...
  9. D.K

Well she's still alive :) Not much has happened with the car over the last 2 years, we moved house last year so any spare time I've had has been spent getting the old house ready to sell and then sorting out the new one. The car also got it's own house :) Although she's been evicted...
  10. D.K

my rota grid drafts

Add me on facebook mate, I've got what you need ;)
  11. D.K

my rota grid drafts

I did eventually get the manifold back no thanks to him. I was contacted by someone else that he ripped off, the other guy brought the Leon of him, when he got home found the car wasn't as described, cant remember the full details. Long story short after the new owner realised he'd been...
  12. D.K

Leon Brake wear sensor mod

No, the sensors are embedded into the pad
  13. D.K

AmD Rolling Road Day, March 22nd 2015

Nothings planned at the moment, If I organise one it wont be until the end of March
  14. D.K

Thanks mate :) It is really just a hobby but I do do quite a lot of it now.
  15. D.K

Few more bits done
  16. D.K

It's an expensive habit but with enough practise and patience you'll pick up how to do it, just start on something simple and be prepared to waste a lot of money getting it right ;) Thanks mate :) I wouldn't do the wheels, if I did they wouldn't be dipped :) I've got a couple of bits for...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise