Search results

1. Tarraco spare wheel

Trade Part Spares - vw group genuine spares https://tps.trade/
  2. Tarraco spare wheel

I can get the parts from TPS just need to understand if ive got the part numbers correct. Same numbers as the allspace. 1 - 4D0 012 219A- £17.60 2 - 5QF 011 031C- £36.00 3 - 5Q0 011 221- £7.44 8 - 5G0 867 749- £8.20 12 - 5NN 012 115- £37.42 15 - 7L0 860 321A- £11.74 x2
  3. Winter tyres

Cost neutral to be honest, when on winter tyres summers not being worn...
  4. Tarraco spare wheel

My tarraco doesn't have a spare so just wonder if anyone has managed to order the bits to get one? I believe that its the same at the back as an tiguan allspace.. So the vw parts bin might be an alternative method? Thanks, Scott
  5. Winter tyres

New Tarraco coming next week :-) Amazing deal and amazing service from Mark Gordon at fife seat. Really can't recommend enough if anyone is looking for a new car.... Anyhow i want to get some winter tyres before Oct 31st..... Well wanted cross climates but cant get them in 235 45 20. So ive...
  6. Alhambra 184 tdi dsg

As above looking for an alhambra 184 dsg ideally with xenon. Thanks Scott
  7. New Car paint protection

Umm new car is black with 20" alloys (Tarraco) and wonder if anyone's had ceramic coasting. Also thinking about some of those rim protectors... Any recommendations? Ideally Cheltenham area, although happy to drive for a good job. Might also get the yeti done too, that would be paint...
  8. Interior door switch not working on central locking

Guys, did anyone find a solution? I got the same problem. ..
  9. cr170 turbo to a cr140?

Well rear arb doest seem a problem. Within vag group I can get approximately 25%,50%,70% & 125% stiffer arb's. :-)
  10. cr170 turbo to a cr140?

Double post
  11. cr170 turbo to a cr140?

Well its for an Octavia Scout (4x4). They only came in the 140 tdi, but to me its only right that I try and maximize the 4x4's grip. Your right I'll go at least to 312mm brake with uprated pads. Not sure on suspension as I like the way the scout rides, so maybe some nice arb's. I guess R32, S3...
  12. cr170 turbo to a cr140?

Well further research gives the following. 1 - £500 - Remap 180 bhp 300lbft approx 2 - £850 – Remap + dpf delete 185 bhp 300lbft 3 - £1200 - Remap + 170 turbo 210 bhp 320lbft (350lbft pos, but lowered to protect clutch especially as 4x4) 4 - £2650 - Remap + 170 turbo hybrid + dpf...
  13. cr170 turbo to a cr140?

Has any one fitted the CR170 turbo to the cr 140? I think that the later cr140 have the same injectors as the cr170 so what sort of results? Same as CR170 remaped? 200bhp+ with dpf? I still need a bit more reasearch, but I understand that the seat exeo and the audi a4 still have the...
  14. 130 fr stiff 1st gear selection

anyother thoughts as new car on order and really do not want to fit a clutch just to sale it on. or worse do the clutch and it not be the problem
  15. 130 fr stiff 1st gear selection

any ideas to stiff gear selection?? tried new oil made no difference. clutch at 70% in give same feel as 100% in (foot to floor) so dont think its clutch...
  16. Superchip Bluefin

please tell ins companyas the bluefin will trip the flash counter. Also I've read some where that some one had a DPF issue and that vag com or something showed the power and torque at the point of limp mode. Also an ins compay is unlikely to look at your car if only a small issue, if a bigger...
  17. Loud Vibrating Noise from engine bay

its worth noting that the wife Ibiza has be banging away since we got it. Seat fitted a little pad on the fule filter to stop it. But the continual vibration has case the upper intercooler pipe to get damaged and today it blow off....
  18. Dropped window

Get a regulator kit from seat. It will have all you need. think mine was approx £40. If yours is older like mine you have to refit all the new bits to the old runners as the older ones didnt have riveted on runner. Works a treat!
  19. Dropped window

Tryed golf kit..... Didnt work...........
  20. Dropped window

Bump. Anyone know if there is a repair kit for the toldeo? The cable is a little bit chewed, but i think it will be ok if I can get the clips, but just wondered if there was a repair kit.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members