Search results

1. MAF MOD with diode

It does sound like it would use more petrol, but won't the Lambda Probe pick that up?
  2. MAF MOD with diode

Standard box with standard filter from GSF
  3. MAF MOD with diode

The MAF tells the ECU how much air is flowing into the engine, but as they only last 6 months on my car this Mod would save me money.
  4. MAF MOD with diode

But my car is a 1.8T Petrol, I wanted to know if anyone has tried it on a Petrol engine!
  5. MAF MOD with diode

Hi all My cars has been experiencing boost issues similar to surging, so I thought the problem would be with the N75 valve, so I have bought new ones (both J & F) and experienced same 'surging' issue with both. I then randomly disconnect the MAF sensor in a vain hope of curing the...
  6. N75F + N75J surging nightmare

It started about a month after the remap. I had to replace a few vacum pipes, but the rest seem OK.
  7. N75F + N75J surging nightmare

Latest update; I've refitted the N75J and disconnected the battery for a few minutes. The surging wasn't as bad as it was before and appears to be getting better each time I start the car. The guy who done my Remap did say that these car 'learn' over time and adjust. So the plan is to wait...
  8. N75F + N75J surging nightmare

The only fault it produces is bank too lean; sorry don't have the precise code. And after the engine Management light comes on the car boost is reduced. Coolant temp is the new green one, under 2 years old. Well I tend not to rev the car above 3 when cold, but I’m sure it does it all...
  9. N75F + N75J surging nightmare

The orignal one was an F, whats the C like?
  10. N75F + N75J surging nightmare

Hi all OK, I have a Custom-Code phase 1 remap and am experiencing very annoying surging on my standard N75F valve, so I went and brought a N75J valve and it made the surging worst :headhurt: I know the N75's are a gamble and whether they will work depends on the alignment of the planets...
  11. What MPG you guys get?

According to my on-board MPG display i'm getting high 40's, but the amount of times i visit a petrol station i think i'm getting more low 30's. :cry:
  12. 16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

Cheers Stan 24v, I appreciate u taking the time to post the request for me. I've done some calling around myself and have found the GSF do it for £49, going on my engine code. Think I’ll take the old one out first and check it, before I buy it.
  13. 16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

No where else ? I hate going to the Dealers, all ways feel like i'm getting ripped-off!
  14. 16519 - oxygen (lambda) sensor B1 S1:heating circuit malfunction P0135- 35-00 - -

Wheres the best place to buy a lambda from?
  15. Intermittant Stalling Issue

I did pull out a few VAG COM Fault codes the other day: 17511 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor Heating: B1 S1: Performance too Low P1103 - 35-10 - - - Intermittent 17965 - Charge Pressure Control: Positive Deviation P1557 - 35-00 - - 17535 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Mult): System too Rich...
  16. Intermittant Stalling Issue

Hi all My Ibiza Cupra Mk3 has an annoying intermittent problem; when I rev the engine to 1500rpm approx. if I let the revs fall the engine will stall. I wanna get my Cupra remapped to Phase1, but not before I’ve sorted out this problem. I have replaced the crank sensor, air mass...