Search results

1. Jimski

Replacement boot light

Has anyone replaced their Arona boot light? Mines a 2020 and looks to be a smaller sealed unit? About 55mm x 25mm. Don’t think it could be dimmer if it tried!!!! Is there an LED part number in existence or recommended product? Any other models fit?
  2. Jimski

Arona Tweaks with Carista

Morning all, Did a little search but couldnt see anything so thought it may be useful! I had a Carista OBD dongle delivered yesterday and made a few tweaks, - Needle sweep - Locking/unlocking beeps - Rear lights on when opening boot - Refill amount in litres - Throttle to direct from gradual...
  3. Jimski

Arona Armrests

Does Pete, Mike or Andy still work for Listers?! Resurrecting an old thread I know! I need an armrest!
  4. Jimski

Jimski's Arona FR - The Return!

Busy morning before work!! Aero bars ready for the bike, LED reversing bulb and the obligatory 10bhp sticker thanks to @Syphon !! :p:D
  5. Jimski

Dash Cam Recommendations

Not entirely sure tbh with you!! Mine just goes off with the ignition via the 12V socket. So not sure what hard wiring with a constant supply would do for you?
  6. Jimski

Dash Cam Recommendations

Slightly over your budget - but I've got the Transcend DrivePro 200, really can't fault it at all, excellent quality crystal clear footage. Maybe drop on one with a discount code or second hand? The wifi is a massive bonus for quick downloads too.
  7. Jimski

Jimski Returns....!

Haha wow! A blast from the past there indeed! Thanks Scott appreciate it, hope you're well!!.......Couldn't resist some new stickers too, dropped an order in! Kinda excited to be back!!
  8. Jimski

Jimski's Arona FR - The Return!

Alright folks, Thought I'd start a thread for the new 'en and say hello! Long time SCN member so thought it was about time I popped back to the fold! Picked up my second Arona on the 11/06/20, FR DSG 115 in nevada white with magnetic grey roof! Loving it! Already done a few tweaks; - Wind...
  9. Jimski

Jimski Returns....!

Just started a thread in the readers rides section :idea: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/jimskis-arona-fr-the-return.460763/
  10. Jimski

Jimski Returns....!

Well its been a fair old whilst since I had my Mk1 Leon and Mk4 Ibiza FR! But I'm now onto my second Arona so thought I'd return and say hello! Loving the FR, already done a few tweaks and making good use of the vinyl cutter at home with some FR wing badgers and gloss black badge overlays...
  11. Jimski

Wing Mirror Cover Part No.

Thank you :)
  12. Jimski

Wing Mirror Cover Part No.

Evening all, I might have had a small mishap with the swipe card post at work and scraped my O/S mirror cover pretty badly. Can anyone confirm the part number for me? Or if they are the same as the Leon 2013> (they look the same?!) I've emailed Hortons, but awaiting a reply, so just wondered...
  13. Jimski

Back to the fold......

I had a Leon Mk1 then an Ibiza FR, but then went to Land Rover, then Vauxhall, returning with an Arona! Just never envisaged myself having a SEAT again tbh, but here I am and tbh I'm loving it!
  14. Jimski

Back to the fold......

Well, Not exactly new, but returning after a few years away.....must admit! Never thought I'd be back! Be interested to see who's still around from the 'old crew'!! Good to be back, looking forward to getting involved! J
  15. Jimski

Head Up Displays

Hey! I had a play about with a couple, but couldn't get the angle of the dangle right to get a clear picture. Sorry I can't help any more! J
  16. Jimski

Irritating Indicator noise

I had this on my old leon, with the obligatory loose bulb holder, might just need the holder nipping into shape with some snouty pliers. Jimski
  17. Jimski

can anyone help with a dodgy noise?

Yep, DMF, mines done it since i had it! Jimski
  18. Jimski

Cupra TDI - Plug and Play Horns ?

Is there just a better sounding single tone? I think that was what the OP was after and me also, just wondered if anyone was aware of any vehicles that have a more manly single tone?! Cheers, Jimski
  19. Jimski

Wiring up 6x9 speakers

Oh.....i see!! Not as simple as I thought then!!! Deary me! Jimski
  20. Jimski

Wiring up 6x9 speakers

Do the covers just 'pull' or 'pop' off? Before I start doing the manly thing of brute force! Jimski
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.