Search results

1. KaraK

The Santa Pod Grudge Match LC vs CTR vs ST

Assuming even drivers it should be ST, then the LC and the CTR close behind. The LC makes more torque lower down then the CTR so it *should* be quicker off the line. Looking at the driver experience you posted I'd bet your Pod experience will give you a substantial edge over the CTR guy.
  2. KaraK

Reccomend me a wheel wax

Chemical Guys Wheel Guard - http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/chemical-guys-wheel-guard/prod_197.html
  3. KaraK

Leon mk1 cupra r heated windscreen?

unlikely... Ford have pantents in place I believe
  4. KaraK

So, I was looking for a Mk1 Leon...

lexus lights make kittens cry.. fact :cry:
  5. KaraK

OMG i dont believe it !!!!!!! My car is fixed

glad to hear its going well so far... personally mate I would hold off a few weeks before getting it mapped to make sure the problem really is gone for good!
  6. KaraK

Why are Pirelli tyres so bad???

So true.. when I bought my first scoob it had P6000s on and they were horrendous in the wet!
  7. KaraK

Leon Gone :( But got a scooby sport

all sounds good so far... the face lift grill makes such a difference!
  8. KaraK

PS: If you are wanting to get rid of the horrible orange repeaters I've got some clear ones kicking about somewhere!
  9. KaraK

The only bit of the rep process I (personally) think is a no-no is the bonnet scoop - its like sticking M3 badges on a 318, but thats just my opinion chap... you should do whatever makes you enjoy the car more, at the end of the day your opinion is the only one that matters!
  10. KaraK

looks like a pretty tidy example, they might not have the outright power but the Sports are still quick enough in the twisties to be fun. Please don't turn it into a turbo rep though! There is nothing worse than a sport with a bonnet scoop :( Save the money ready for when you get the turbo...
  11. KaraK

Subaru out of WRC

I'm really suprised at this - after all Subaru are basically the textbook case of using motorsport to improve car sales! If it wasnt for the WRC they wouldnt have sold a fraction of the Impreza's they have sold.
  12. KaraK

Shall I leave these stripes on?

Personally I'd get them removed - and I'd second the idea of getting the dealer to do it as a condition of sale - that way if they f**k up then its their problem not yours!
  13. KaraK

I had my Pants pulled Down today!!

jeez... was the guy at the dealers wearing a mask?
  14. KaraK

Microfibre cloth - is it pants or is it me?

not a big fan of the megs drying towels myself but what you are describing seems to be common with alot of microfibre towels. I've found the best results are from having two - use one quickly to dry to the stage you describe and then buff with a fresh dry one. The results are impressive and you...
  15. KaraK

ive had my lcr a year and thinking of getting an impreza sti.what do think?

Agreed that the "normal" level imprezas (including the sti) are not a significant step up from an LCR - more fun though! (IMHO) In your situation I would be looking for a bigger leap up. Still since you have raised the question Cons: If you live or spend any large amount of time a dodgy...
  16. KaraK

Corsa VXR Vs Ibiza FR

I drove one on track earlier this year at a VXR day - I have to say it was cracking! I found it quick, handling was very nice. Seats were decent and the interior felt very roomy give the size of the car. Definately the most fun-to-drive of the VXRs I've tried.
  17. KaraK

WARNING: Halfords 'Ready to use' screenwash

glad to hear that they are taking you seriously - somehow I doubt T-cut would help a great deal in this situation.
  18. KaraK

Can i have an atmospheric dv?

take heart in the fact that most scooby owners who have atmos-valves are making their engines run like c**p too!
  19. KaraK

Rolling road near birmingham/wolverhampton??

Weston Performance... http://www.westonperformance.com/ I've been there before and they seemed pretty good.
  20. KaraK

how many ibiza owners does it take to change a lightbulb?

I remember that... in all fairness though I was just hovering around trying to find a spot that was more sheltered from that s***ing downpour!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members