Search results

1. SofaGeeza

My Sofa :)

Cheers Chris :) Well she is off tomorrow so Wayne can make a start on the arches and do some general tidying up, then we will take the new parts to him as and when they arrive, the tailgate will be going to Chris (mate from Vagowners) to be smoothed before we take that up though. Can't wait...
  2. SofaGeeza

Thanks :) well as long as Luci approves I have no worries.....I'll just send all the haters to see her! lol :D
  3. SofaGeeza

Here's hoping mine looks nice then! :D Patience Howard :) I will post pics up of back bumper when it arrives ;) Yes the tailgate will be smoothed again, but properly this time, no schoolboy antics!
  4. SofaGeeza

Few more pics.... A better one of her as she is now, I know most people prefer this look but it wouldn't be me if I don't have my chavtastic plastic! :D New foglights to go with angeleye headlights How they will sit on new bumper New bumper (obviously will be sprayed) :) Oh and...
  5. SofaGeeza

As Ash said its my evil alien dog who was helping at the time! lol :) Cheers Howard :D yours will look better next season aswell now its low ;)
  6. SofaGeeza

Fairly standard, front and rear bumpers are bodykit but not such gaping holes, sideskirts and spoiler will be standard though :)
  7. SofaGeeza

Ok haven't updated this for ages so heres whats happened... Had great fun at some more car shows, especially E38! and then decided that she needs a change, so the facelift has begun... Front and rear bumpers gone Spoiler (or ironing board) removed Side skirts gone Exhaust...
  8. SofaGeeza

Which color for my mk2?

Great colour :D but I am biast :p
  9. SofaGeeza

MK2 owners: Where are you from?

I've got a 2.0 16v GTI, i'm from Somerset, i've seen a few Mk2's round here but none have got the power if you know what I mean ;) I'll be going to E38, I plan on sticking out! lol :D
  10. SofaGeeza

Lowering the MK1

Asking on behalf of my hubby. He owns a Mk1 which he has taken on as a project car. He wants to lower it, but the rear of the car is fitted with Transverse Leaf Spring Suspension. Has anyone had any experiance with this or achieved this and if so, does anyone know where he can find any kind...
  11. SofaGeeza

:wtf: this isn't a friggin chat room! I don't write :censored: on your threads so please kindly don't on mine! Ok, Rant over :D
  12. SofaGeeza

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

Nice one, i'm up there all w.e but will be on vagowners stand, will keep an eye out for you :)
  13. SofaGeeza

Post 2 best picture's of your car...

Thought I better add my Chavtastic baby :D Before the new wheels With the new wheels Have so many more but these are my faves for now :)
  14. SofaGeeza

Ads Mk2 Ibiza

The Dark stealthy look is a good look ;) Have you done the back lights yet? I have some clear repeaters up for grabs, they are used but in good condition :)
  15. SofaGeeza

mr_D's cupra (new pics on last page, updated 15/9/08)

Excuse me.....Only some don't!! :)
  16. SofaGeeza

Mk1 Pricing...

We found Rich's one on Ebay, got it for £310 in the end but had to drive to Oxford to get it. Some little old lady owned it so is in decent condition. Haven't seen anymore on there though, if i do i'll let you know.
  17. SofaGeeza

Lol how rude! :cartman: Yeah respect your elders! :p
  18. SofaGeeza

Oi you two! this is my car thread not some man fest! lmao
  19. SofaGeeza

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

Car was looking the dogs before and now with the engine bay being sorted out it will be even better! :thumbup: Can't wait til its back on the road and can hopefully see it in the flesh at a meet :D
  20. SofaGeeza

Hope so, car still needs a clean after sunday, she still looks like a field! lol