Search results

1. Dension iPod connector Not Workie :(

I've just installed a new Gateway 100. Prior to that I emailed Dension to ask if the GW15 versions worked with the new Nanos and was told that the new GW16's will along with the new blue cable (if i remember correctly) - (and then I was informed they're 6 months away) so got a current GW15...
  2. Dension iPod connector Not Workie :(

Which model Ipod and which model adapter?
  3. GUIDE: Fitting Dension Gateway 100 (or other iPod connector)

when you insert the strips as far as they can go, does the head unit pop out slightly or is it a best guess? (sorted) A trip to halfords for removal keys and some huffing a puffing got the head unit removed to find a "bent part" on the top right clip. 1 installed Gateway 100. On...
  4. ciggy lighter positioning

For my TomTom I got a sticky disk from here http://www.superetrader.co.uk/tomtom-dashboard-mount-holder-suction-disk-p-1337.html?gad=CMDIu8kDEgg-s_Nh2Zr1URiY3OT-AyCY9p4z& Resulting in Cable goes from socket and over steering wheel just now but I'll be hardwiring it soon.
  5. Noisy Wipers?

On a new car I've usually gone straight out and bought the likes of Bosch blades but I've always thought the ones on my other halfs Stylance were quite OK. The ones on my Cupra are quite the opposite and judder etc unless the windscreen is really wet. Which brings me onto another point I was...
  6. Problem with Candy White paint

without looking daft do you mean the area of paintwork (my) arrow is pointing too?
  7. Perseverance on resolving the Wet Windows problem

Had the same with mine since the seals were looked at. I seem to be the only one who can hear it though! It can be a bit odd when it happens as I can be tootling along and it sounds like there's a window open or I can be blasting down the road and there's no sound at all. I think I'll...
  8. Carpet Mat issues

So which cars come with holes in the floor? My other halfs Stylance came with mats with holes but not holes in the floor. My Cupra came with no holes in anything. Her mats slide all over the place. Mine were fine but replaced with Canon rubber ones as more often than not I have muddy shoes.
  9. Leon - Niggling or annoying things about this otherwise great car

Page 13 of the Radio manual
  10. MP3 cd's ejecting during handsfree phonecall

Nope, CD's hadn't finished and like wheelwright they normally repeat. Probably just some strange hardware/software conflict that I'm not going to let bother me.
  11. MP3 cd's ejecting during handsfree phonecall

Anyone else experienced this? Twice in the last week during long phone calls the CD has ejected itself and after a few seconds gone back in and after the phone call it's changed from MP3 to radio. Not a big problem in anyway but a bit odd.
  12. Cupra clutch biting point

No, it's always seemed fine until recently
  13. Cupra clutch biting point

I've had the Cupra about 4 weeks now and done about 1600 miles. When I first go it, it had a very high biting point. Much higher than in the other halfs Stylance for example and much higher than I remember the dealers demo car having. Now it's developed a much lower biting point. Totally...
  14. Cupra and 374 miles on one tank

I'm wondering if it adapts? When I first got mine it always said 300. Now when I fill up it says 290. And i am getting less MPG now than when it was new (4 - 5 weeks ago?). Probably due to hoofing it more and doing lots of short journeys too.
  15. Cupra and 374 miles on one tank

Well it's a 55 litre tank and the light comes on at 7 litres (acording to the manual). It's currently costing me about £55 to £58 to fill up with v-power by the time I get to the pump from the light coming on.
  16. Standard speaker quality

Not being much of an audiophile I find the speakers in the other halfs Stylance quite OK and she likes them too (and is a bit of a bass freak). The Cupra though is another matter. I find that road noise can drown out what your listening to sometimes (as a run on a rough patch of the M74...
  17. FR 18" tyre looks flat but isnt?

I have the same on my Cupra tyres but the pressure is fine etc etc. We have a wonky drive that makes it look worse but even off the drive there's a bit of a difference.
  18. connecting to the car via bluetooth

Maybe Windows Mobile phones should have had it's own option?
  19. Scuffs/scratches on wing mirrors

Having had the cupra for just over a week now I noticed yesterday that there are scratches on both mirrors. Looking closely it looks like there's been a square sticker in the centre on both mirrors. Does anyone know if there would normally be one there? I can only assume there's been...