Search results

1. they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

if someone wants to buy mine with half a enigne but still full interior and exterior they are more than welcome otherwise its going to the big scrapheap in the sky. i do love the car she just hates me lol
  2. they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

lol yeah i heard that about jap lol. na i got a few mates with honds and nothing ever goes wrong with them!!!!! lol
  3. they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

lol bloody women. well she is getting a mk5 gti if we can find one which hasnt done thousands of bloody miles!!! so will still be a "dubber" but im going jap i want a civic see what all the fuss is about lol
  4. they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

lol na didnt bump it up at all im old so its quite cheap :) aint lost the urge to mod just want to mod something different. ive had 2 ibiza now got the feature etc etc. and the missus had ago at me for "wasting money" lol
  5. they say things happen in 3`s!!!!!!!

lol insurance cheeky bugger its because ive had nothing but problems with it had some major driveshaft issues 2 years back throughout the year which i got sorted. then last year i had blown hoses all over europe ( well london peterbourgh and belguim but blowing a hose in belguim is scary in...
  6. Splitter / Front Spoiler

good times dude :) it does make it stiffer with the fibreglass though :( u smoothing out the recess as well? :)
  7. Splitter / Front Spoiler

good work dude how u get it to stay on??
  8. Splitter / Front Spoiler

u might also have trouble with the towing eye sticking out abit far for the drivers side grille to go on :(
  9. Splitter / Front Spoiler

yep it dont fit straight on i got told it did and it dont :(
  10. Wheel polishing advice needed

i went from 400 grit up to 2000 then a polishing mop. once ya get onto the wet and dry its a piece of piss :)
  11. Mk2 Image Rotator Project.

i dont know what the project is but here u go dude
  12. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

nooooooooooooo lol i do need a new grille though :(
  13. vr6

someone also mentioned skint lol. everytime i have money to buy one i get distracted or the car breaks its on the list still but god knows when lol
  14. If you like mk 2 ibiza's do not watch this!!

heres a couple i got while over at magny cours 08 really bad lol
  15. 9x16 ET15 on rear?

lol u should be alright then dude. cheers :rock:
  16. vr6

thats not bad i paid £400 for the 2.9 with everything then £600 for the 2.9 with the cams etc etc
  17. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

same old pics but now in spainish lol (translate button is at the top) http://www.nordriesen.com/
  18. 9x16 ET15 on rear?

yoooo i had them on there for abit with out the arches rolled but they stuck out abit so go them rolled now and they fit ok. im not running that low on the back really though.
  19. rob T`s ibiza in performance VW

yep 2007 werent it
  20. Frankenstein MK2??

back end looks wrong ,front is 80% ok
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.