Search results

1. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Hopefully a white one too that was due there today!
  2. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Had an update on my order today, confirmed build week of 11 for V2 190 in Nevada White and Blue interior, no options, ordered 29th Jan
  3. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I don't think it was a full recall, but what Seat termed a 'Customer Service Campaign'
  4. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Just by ringing the dealer they should be able to tell from the chassis number on the phone, they don't need to get the car in to find out J
  5. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

It won't hurt! :)
  6. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I hadn't had an injector fail fortunately, but as I do a lot of motorway miles I didn't fancy it failing when I was overtaking! A quick check on my car on the Seat system showed that I had the affected injectors and they booked me in there and then J
  7. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

No problem :) I called up Portsmouth Seat and they acknowledged it there and then on the phone, although they are not calling it a recall, but a 'Customer Service Campaign' (if I remember correctly!). I didn't have to deal with any head office, but a quick phone call and I was booked in to...
  8. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

easiest way is to check with a Seat dealer, they can check if it is affected based on the VIN number
  9. Leon mk3?

the back looks a lot like the A1, not a fan :(
  10. Leon mk3?

not sure if I'm a fan of the exterior yet... Might look better in reality as opposed to render. Although I do know the interior looks very nice!!
  11. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

That shouldn't be right. They should be replacing all 4 free of charge if your vehicle is one of the affected ones. Phone Seat UK and speak to them
  12. H4H Zenith grey Leon FR 2.0 TDi BTCC FR

Could I ask, where did you get the sill protectors from? Are they custom?
  13. Injector recall, now dpf problems

The main thread about the injector recall has some people commenting about DPF issues after the new injectors were fitted: Quicklink to thread Can't remember specific posts, but towards the later pages I remember seeing comments
  14. H4H Zenith grey Leon FR 2.0 TDi BTCC FR

Magnificent car! Love the colour, and those sill protectors. The front grill is a really nice alternative to stock
  15. My New Candy White LEON FR!

I love your car, the wraps and wheels really set it off nicely :)
  16. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

just wanna say thank you for everyone who has brought this to the attention of Seat. Having the same issues here, and checked the site (cant believe i'd missed this thread before) and gonna get my checked this week. Thanks!
  17. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

when i was doing my leon i used the two bolts method and used the stealer's rubber strip to do it. If u ever do need to remove the carrier, silicone will make it harder messier job.
  18. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

when i was doing my leon i used the two bolts method and used the stealer's rubber strip to do it. If u ever do need to remove the carrier, silicone will make it harder messier job.
  19. Opinions please about stock stereo

315? that a sat nav one? So in essence, what options do I have to upgrade the head unit in my 07 leon? Just seen this kenwood unit from Seat direct, and wonder how it compares to the VW ones? http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/com/specialoffers/site/Accessories/Kenwood/main.html
  20. Opinions please about stock stereo

Does anyone know if these parts exist to connect the bluetooth / usb input and steering controls to an after market head unit? Or if the RDS 310 (i think thats the latest one) can be put into my older FR?