Search results

1. Captain Cupra

Anti roll bar

Looks like a standard one painted red based on the thickness, nuespeed ones are powder coated I had one on my mk5 and the paint doesn't flake off like that.
  2. Captain Cupra

Whats She Worth!!

Or use seat covers n rubber mats, nothing a weekly clean won't sort, and maybe consider standard suspension height to avoid scuffing the front and uneven terrain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Captain Cupra

Whats She Worth!!

You could always get yourself a cheap winter snotter for the dirty work stuff in the muddy months then just alternate the two would save you saying goodbye to it... Just throwing ideas out there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Captain Cupra

Whats She Worth!!

They are old cars now tho, and high tax bands only people who know what they are will commit to such a car, it is annoying as mine is mint too it seems scandalous to let them go for such little money, have you considered keeping it, aside of the tax (but what isn't high these days) they are not...
  5. Captain Cupra

Finally driving and it feels slow :/

28 psi? Hmmm sounds like something's up im running stage 2 revo on ko3s and my peak boost spike is 21 psi holding around 16 psi, is it remapped? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Captain Cupra

Whats She Worth!!

I've been tracking a few cupra r's on Pistonheads for 4 & 5k for ages and they just are not selling they have been on there for months... Sorry to say but you'll prob have to let it go for 3.5k being honest mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Captain Cupra

Whats She Worth!!

The market for Mk1 Cupra's and Cupra R's has plummeted you can put it up for 5k but you won't get it, 3.5k realistically is what it's worth. I had my cupra for sale a few weeks back, mint with 68k modified but immaculate, people wanted to pay 3k and less, so I told them to foxtrot Oscar and I...
  8. Captain Cupra

Finally driving and it feels slow :/

Could be a boost leak, faulty turbo actuator, faulty n75, you need to run vagcom and read some logs, you could also have vacuum leaks which will cause an issue, these cars even in standard form shouldn't feel particularly slow, but if you've come from something properly quick like 300hp plus...
  9. Captain Cupra

Air circulation problem

Comma cleaner will sort it help something has got damp somewhere for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Captain Cupra

Spark plug gap

Are you running a standard map? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Captain Cupra

Spark plug gap

Just to clarify, you need a smaller gap with a remapped engine not bigger, to explain ill use a candle as a means of explaining, in an engine your spark plug is essentially a candle, now imagine the turbo boost entering the cylinder as wind, the greater the wind the easier the candle is blown...
  12. Captain Cupra

what have you done to your car today ?

Put it up for sale, sadly and reluctantly, someone's gonna get a proper bargain and mint car.... A right steal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Captain Cupra

Wiper arms won't budge

it takes a certain nack..... patience and a bit of persuation gets them off
  14. Captain Cupra

Just a quick one...

Puts drag on the engine and will be stiffer if you sont use regular, give it a run twice a week as maintenence, mine jolts too when its not used for a while, re gassing is important too as the gas contains the pump lubricant.
  15. Captain Cupra

Running with no oil cap on!

Should be fine cant see much crap getting in but you never know, may be worth dumping the oil and changing if you did loads of miles with it off...
  16. Captain Cupra

Lowered now I have a knock?

New ARB sorts it out tho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Captain Cupra

Prob 30mm I would say any lower and you'll have problems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Captain Cupra

TX Autosport Intercooler??

I ordered a TX core as I was planning on building my own custom fmic setup but went for a bigger forge kit in the end so sent it back, but was very impressed with the core as that the important bit, good welds solid bit of kit didn't look much different quality wise to the forge one if I'm...
  19. Captain Cupra

Dunno if this belongs to anyone on here....

Christ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Captain Cupra

Bigger drop links don't work I've tried this new arb is the best course of action, if you want to run lower. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.