Search results

1. JamesE

MK3 Ibiza Cupra *update K03s*

Thanks for the comments guys, yeah wasnt to sure whether to do the bumpstrip at first but im glad i did makes the car look alot cleaner!!!! James
  2. JamesE

Hey guess havent been on here in ages so i fought i would post some upto date pics of the cupra :-)
  3. JamesE

light on the dash keeps flashing but its now on constantly. Is it the pilot light?

i thought it might be a coilpack but it went away and then came back so thats a bit weird
  4. JamesE

light on the dash keeps flashing but its now on constantly. Is it the pilot light?

Hi guys, i got a problem with my cupra, a light on the dash keeps flashing but its now on constantly. The light is the one in the middle on the right i think its the pilot light?? the car also sounds like it does when a coilpack goes but that light doesnt come on when a coilpack goes does...
  5. JamesE

2.0 gti with high lift cams?

Hi what sort of power output are you looking at with the above spec with all nessesary mods Thanks James
  6. JamesE

Hey guys quick update the ibiza has now had K03s treatment and bill(badger5) mapped it last. Wow its fun to drive now although coilpacks a going thick and fast lol!! Not been rolling roaded yet but bill has estimated its around 220bhp with 250lbft of torque James
  7. JamesE

Lets see your exhaust ?

Supersprint cat back and miltek d/p and sports cat all the way mate!! Definately get the race supersprint one though!!! James
  8. JamesE

Cheers buddy, yeah had to cut the bumper because the ends of the cooler were touching it will take a pic when i get time to show where i cut it. James
  9. JamesE

Fitted my Forge FMIC Today!!! (Pics inside!)

I just bought a used forge FMIC and yes the MAP sensor pipe had been repaired by forge so hopefully should be all good. You can fit it with the standard mesh... we'll i managed to whilst fitting mine. Take a look on my readers ride thread. Looks schweet though mate. James
  10. JamesE

Cheers for comments guys, yeah well happy grill is on there didnt really like it with it off James
  11. JamesE

cheers bud, well its second hand anyway so wasnt too shiny i gave it a quick polish though. Yeah its seems to hold boost alot longer which is good. James
  12. JamesE

Hey guys another update Fitted my Forge FMIC on friday love it looks schweet, even managed to keep the standard mesh on there which im well happy about because i think it looks so much better. here a few pics hope you like Just got a Lower Front strut brace and miltek d/p...
  13. JamesE

brakes question?

That would be great if you could mate, cheers james
  14. JamesE

Ap coilovers

Hey mate i have these on my cupra, first set of coilovers ive had on a car and lots of people said expect the ride to be very hard. I think these are really good as i dont think the ride is that hard on them and they are reasonably priced. James
  15. JamesE

brakes question?

hey guys, does anybody know if the cupra r brembos fit under 16inch porsche design 90's they are 6inches wide? Help will be much appreciated James
  16. JamesE

1.4 Ibiza Write-Off to Slightly Different Cupra Build

Looks awesome mate cant wait to see it with the 928 wheels on it!!! James
  17. JamesE

Bonnet Bra issue!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers gtturbo but ive already read all that before i got the bra as i didnt want to buy something i was 100% sure about!! I know its weird but im not the only person this has happened to infact most people ive spoke to have had the same happen!! James
  18. JamesE

Ibiza Cupra mk3 (new wheels fitted) SOLD, new car inside

NOOOOO your car looks exactly like mine lol!!! Apart from my roof Yeah do the strips gloss black i was going to do that to mine but opted for colour coded!! Looks sweet though mate. James
  19. JamesE

My Ibiza Cupra MK3

Car looks awsome mate with the new wheels!!! Top job James
  20. JamesE

Bonnet Bra issue!!!!!!!!!!

Another update to confirm the front of the car definately needs respraying, not only has the bloke whos does my bodywork on my cars told me it does, i have also had a Paint correction company come and look at the bonnet today and they said its definately the bra that has done this it is nothing...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members