Search results

1. LCD backlights - intermittant fault

Hi m8, I'm sure I've done that before and nowt happened - maybe I whacked it in the wrong place! I'll give it another go... I may try a hammer next if that doesn't work! :D Cheers, Derek.
  2. LCD backlights - intermittant fault

Hi there, First time I've posted for ages! I guess that mean's I've had no probs at all with my MY03 Cupra (remapped to 220bhp in Dec 2003)! Well - until now that is! I have a minor problem which is that the LCD (computer and mileometer/odometer) backlights seem to go on and off...
  3. Leon Prototype - Poll

I like it...hope the FR looks like that when it come out!
  4. LC/LCR Lower Front Strut Brace from S3

No undertray getting on the way on the petrol model....I did mine with the car flat on the ground...reasonably easy to reach! :)
  5. Gauge Locations

Have a look here -> http://www.armaturenringe.de
  6. Gauge Locations

My German's a bit ropey but that's just 4 metallic tachorings I think! I have no idea what the white part is in the pic!
  7. Gauge Locations

I liked the digital boost readout he installed on his TT - very smart - not cheap at £195 for the display though! Pity there's no microphone slot on the LC's housing.
  8. Gauge Locations

Anyone any other ideas where a boost gauge could go in an LC other than a-pillar and those horrible standalone pods? I've been looking around but it seems most have gone for the a-pillar from nomad. Is there also scope for changing the ashtray for an LCR one and mounting it down there...
  9. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Yeah....superb guide! Just in time for me to fix my driver side door as I can't be bothered taking it to the stealer!
  10. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

Yeah....superb guide! Just in time for me to fix my driver side door as I can't be bothered taking it to the stealer!
  11. Another LC v LCR comparison

I looked into changing my LC for an LCR but the stealer seems to be selling off brand new LCs for around £13K...they were saying I'd only get around £10K P/X for my 03 LC! :-o Guess I could go somewhere else or sell it privately. I was thinking of getting my LC chipped instead... Deeko.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.