Search results

1. Creation Motorsport TIP fitting...turbo end?

On the stock turbo, there is a metal 90 degree outlet which attaches to the turbo with a cap head screw. This needs to be removed first. To somebody that doesn't know the 1.8t engine, it would look like part of the turbo.
  2. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

I nabbed a pair off a guy at Players for £25. Very happy with that! They look way better than the standard ones with retrofit aeros! Need a shorter passenger blade though, mine has to sit at more of an angle to fit on the screen. Was good to see you guys, cheers for your compliments about...
  3. Failed engine mount.

The 1.8t engine does naturally sit at an angle.
  4. Full Service, am i missing anything?

Leons don't have HT leads ;)
  5. Was Leather an option on a Cupra? Also some other Q's!

LCR has 323mm front discs. How have you managed to fit these without Brembos? I think you're getting confused with the 312mm ones from the S3.
  6. stuck ball joint

Every mk4 chassis'd car.
  7. stuck ball joint

No it isn't.
  8. LC TDI upgrading lower arms to LCR cast arms

LCR shocks are different to the rest of the Leon shocks. As you say, there is a place to bolt the ARB to. If you PM me, I'll be able to help you more...
  9. Remap help

Have you reset the throttlebody? When my battery went flat, after it was charged again, it was dog slow (stage 2 map). I did a full TBA on vagcom, and it was back to normal. If you don't have vagcom, turn the ignition on, and open the drivers door, don't start the car until the buzzing from...
  10. Anyone fitted Audi RS4/RS5 front Calipers?

They would fit the Leon somehow, would need custom adaptors. Just depends if they are worth the cost/effort.
  11. Anyone fitted Audi RS4/RS5 front Calipers?

I could be wrong, but I think the A4 calipers mount at the back of the disc, and the Leon at the front. Added to that, the suspension is completely different. The actual mounting points may be similar, but I doubt it :(
  12. brake carriers

No they wont.
  13. Anyone made there own cold relocation?

I have the pipe pictured (although mine is silver, not black). I don't use it anymore, would be happy to sell it to you if you're interested? Don't want much for it. PM me if you're interested, dont wanna put too much on here, because I'll get shot by the admin! :P
  14. 210 cupra with revo map bhp?

Does it have an aftermarket higher flowing exhaust? 260bhp seems a little low for stage 2, but sounds pretty much spot on for stage 1.
  15. Coilover problem

No, that's just the spring locator. The top mounts attach to the top of the shock http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK4-1-4-1-9TDI-1-8T-REAR-SHOCK-TOP-MOUNT-C394-/220636897245?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335efbdfdd Although I dont see how that can make the suspension...
  16. Reverse camera

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Vision-Car-Rear-Back-Reverse-Backup-View-Parking-Camera-170-Angle-/270953848313?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f161b9df9 Get something like that, and stick it in the middle of your numberplate. Its so small nobody will notice. You will use it a few times, then...
  17. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lambda-Spacer-60deg-Angled-Golf-R32-o2-Sensor-Adjustable-Extender-Exhaust-Decat-/221062913163?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3378605c8b Its this one, just in case you or DK are interested :)
  18. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Mines the same as the 42 draft one. Its a 60 degree angle one, with a locknut and copper crush washer, so you can angle it so it fits. I can see why yours wouldn't have, if it comes straight out at 90 degrees it would hit the tunnel. I paid £19.99 delivered, make me an offer if it sounds like...
  19. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Did you ever get a lambda spacer? Turns out my eml light wasn't the lack of cat, it was the charcoal canister purge valve i'd removed, got an incorrect flow fault. So I ordered the spacer for no reason. Do you want it? Will be cheaper than a new one :)
  20. European Leon MK1 20VT4

They are nice, but VERY expensive! Shows as being £400 odd when put into the correct currency?! Shame, because all the ones on eBay have the tacky angel eyes rings built in :(
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members