Search results

1. topleya

Boot Rattle

I have this same issue on my new FR. Doing my head in. At first I though the boot wasn't closing correctly, but I have no idea what is going on. Sometimes I go out for a drive an not sound, other times it's every pot hole or bump in the road. (sorry to bring back an old post, but better than...
  2. topleya

Speaker upgrade advice

To be fair, have only used radio and SD card, but via SD card the sound is a bit flat. Thinking it may be that the audio coming from the SD is delivered flat in the first place. Need to try a CD. In comparison to my previous car, the audio quality isn't as good, so an upgrade would still be...
  3. topleya

Speaker upgrade advice

Hi, Recently bough a new FR Black Edition and seriously enjoying it. My only real issue is audio quality when playing music from an SD card via the Seat Portable Unit. Wanting to improve sound quality, not looking to drive around in a nightclub, but want something better than current...
  4. topleya

Repaint FR Bumper Black behind number place

Right, time to order the plastidip. Doing this without any doubt. Looks superb. Also use the dip to lightly tint the rear lights
  5. topleya

Not a clue how signatures work, just know it somewhere in User CP
  6. topleya

Cheers dude. Saw it on your Instagram, looks superb, I need to do this
  7. topleya

Got a MK5 Red FR and wondering if anyone with a none black colour FR has change colour of the bumper behind and around the reg plate black? Really want to see the photos if anyone has done this.
  8. topleya

2015 Ibiza FR Black Edition

Any error lights with those white side lights? Just ordered a red FR Black 5dr, can't wait for it.
  9. topleya

Two annoying creaks

So I have two annoying creaking sounds in my MK5. The most annoying is coming from the center console, near the handbreak leaver, everytime I hit the smallest of bumps in the road it makes a clicky noise, seems the whole thing is lose. The second is the internal door handles creak when...
  10. topleya

Emergency stop

I had this during the snow, scared me half to death, luckily it is a good thing that feels bad
  11. topleya

Any discounts off VAT deal?

I hammered a lot when buying my car in the VAT deal, they don't budge much unfortunatly. It is a good deal and they have discounted a lot already, plus they are selling very well because of it being such a great promotion that they don't need to haggle as much.
  12. topleya

Coming home lights

Just accidently found out I have these on my Good Stuff, wasn't even aware I had these at all, so it sort of freaked me out at first.
  13. topleya

Shark fin aerial?

Ordered, thanks
  14. topleya

Shark fin aerial?

I love that little aerial, where can I get one and does it does screw in?
  15. topleya

Total Cost of Alloys

So I've got my new Ibiza SC Good Stuff and I love it so much. I have been considering increasing the alloys to 17inch, possibly black as my car is white. I wanted to know the total cost of adding allows, including tyres and labour charge
  16. topleya

MK4 vs MK5 Ibiza

I've had my mk5 for a week now and it is soooo much better than the mk4 I had for 3 years. The only thing I dislike is the lack of space to put stuff in the cabin. Overall, its in a whole new league compared to the mk4.
  17. topleya

New good stuff on the way :-)

Just got my goodstuff on Thursday, its sooo good. Get the GAP insurance, £300 could potentially save you thousands. The tinted windows look great, they are just enough not to look chavy, but they do make it a little more interesting when reversing in the dark, great for motorway driving at...
  18. topleya

MK5 Clutch

Nope its a 1.4 petrol engine. I'm fingers crossed it loosens or I get used to it :|
  19. topleya

MK5 Clutch

I think I'm actually getting a work out driving :) its really is uncomfortable, cannot wait for it to loosen a lot, I feel like I have to really push to make it go in and it makes it near impossible to hold the car using the bite.
  20. topleya

MK5 Clutch

Good to hear it will loosen up, otherwise, I love the mk5
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.