Search results

1. L5FLD

Shortening wheel bolts - Help!!

Hi. Standard wheel bolts are m14 x1.50 with 60 degree taper. if you're having the same problem where shorter wheel bolts are needed due to bolt-on style spacers, look for a thread length of around 20 or 21mm (this depends on spacer width). Quick search and I found them on e-bay...
  2. L5FLD

Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

Bridges my man. I lost my phone so lost you number..... Hence no contact. Drop me a line once you can :) Cheers homes. No major plans..... Famous last words haha. I have ordered some carbon fibre goodies and got my eye on a milltek system and intake. :)
  3. L5FLD

The purchase of a new car: Means the seat has to go. If you know of anyone interested then feel free to pass my details on to them. £1850 Thank you :)
  4. L5FLD

Existing seat owner looking to buy a MK5 Ibiza Cupra

Hi guys. I've been a member for a while using the forum as a great resource for my MK4 Ibiza and sharing its progress for the last few years. However, I'm looking to move on to something else and the MK5 Ibiza Cupra is taking my fancy. Already have a plan of mod attack in mind :). So...
  5. L5FLD

Hi. System won't let me send PM sorry, I think it's because you're new. Do you have an e-mail address?
  6. L5FLD

I'll be splitting this back to standard so if anyone fancies a particular part then feel free to drop me a line. :) thank you.
  7. L5FLD

recomend me some wheels..??

compomotive are lovely wheels. However, the paint on them is a bit sketchy. Something to keep in mind if you're looking for a flawless job. Scott-o had a cupra that was on a set a while back. Might be worth a search :). Looked great.
  8. L5FLD

recomend me some wheels..??

With it being a cupra, I would love to see something motorsport on there. Team dynamics pro 1.2 spring to mind along with compomotive MO series wheels.
  9. L5FLD

My Mk4 Ibiza FR - then MX5 - Then M3 - Now E36 328

Looks amazing. Top job :)
  10. L5FLD

We demand PICTURES you tease.
  11. L5FLD

helllooooo all

Hi Dan :). Welcome to SCN. You'll find all the info you need on this forum so feel free to ask as many questions as you wish.
  12. L5FLD

JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What are you thinking of getting next?
  13. L5FLD

No problem man. Going to look good fully fitted with the colour combo I think :). Going to wait until after winter so I can save and purchase them. Schmidt wheels are expensive!!!! Oh and for the record, when I was static, I had the fronts at ET19 and rear at ET10 which fitted with no...
  14. L5FLD

Color works really well with the red :). Can't wait to see front and backs on.
  15. L5FLD

Hurry up and fit them :)
  16. L5FLD

I was thinking Schmidt modernlines for a bit of a change. Sure thing man, will reply to it a.s.a.p :)
  17. L5FLD

Wheels are up for sale so if anyone is interested, drop me a message :).
  18. L5FLD

Misfire 1.4

Great news. Glad you managed to fix it and thank you for updating the thread :)
  19. L5FLD

Removing bump stops!

I was planning on cutting the rear bumps this weekend. Can't see it being too much of an issue buddy. Often done on cars from the vw and audi vag-spectrum but not something I've read ibiza owners doing.
  20. L5FLD

Misfire 1.4

Hi :) With your description, it sounds like a fault is present with the injector. I've replaced two injectors on my car as it was displaying the same symptoms you mentioned even after replacing the coilpack. Replacing the injector is easy and you sound like a competent person so I would...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise