Search results

1. Cupra Leon 2.0 245 VZ1 ordered - the unknown one

No and I have no idea when it will arrive. My Merc doesn’t go back until July but I can’t see the Leon arriving before September so not sure what to do !
  2. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Thats really good to hear !
  3. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Thanks for the update ! Thats good to hear about the ride quality, I was concerned that without the adaptive dampers it might be too firm but that’s the advantage of 18’s I suppose !
  4. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Any updates ?! Whats the ride quality like as I presume you don’t have adaptive dampers ?
  5. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Oh no that’s not good news :( It’s not adapted cruise though is it ? I like the rear splitter and thanks for the side on pics - I’m glad to see the car doesn’t look underwheeled with the 18’s
  6. Cupra Leon 2.0 245 VZ1 ordered - the unknown one

Well I placed my order for the above today - it’s a lease car so bog standard in white :) Not even had a chance to test drive one so I hope it’s OK ! Happy with the basic spec though and 245 bhp should be enough ! Coming from a Mercedes A250 with 221 bhp so I’m expecting similar performance...
  7. VZ2 2.0 245 Ordered

Yes the giveaway was the charging cables in the boot 😂🤣😂
  8. VZ2 2.0 245 Ordered

Right ok maybe he didn’t understand my question
  9. VZ2 2.0 245 Ordered

Don’t think so as I asked him if it was the 2.0 non hybrid !
  10. VZ2 2.0 245 Ordered

This might help with the exhaust note ! Sounds good !
  11. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Thanks - anyone know if keyless entry is standard ?
  12. Leon VZ1 2.0TSI 245

Very interested in this ! I’m considering leasing a VZ1 245 and there is so little info about them - especially as the Cupra configurator is not working ! Difficult to even get the standard spec !
  13. Rubbish MPG

I’m concerned about mpg too !! Granted our Arona has only done 200 miles but on short trips it’s only managing 30 mpg !!! On longer trips it can’t crack 40 !!! Will it get better ?
  14. Mats ?

thanks folks it did come with mats :)
  15. Mats ?

Hello Picking up a Arona on Monday - can anyone tell me if they come with mats ? Thanks
  16. Adaptive Cruise Control ?

Thanks - I rang SEAT today and they confirmed that the car has ACC and quite a few other things that I don’t know what they are ! Including something about sound insulation and Stereo High ?
  17. Adaptive Cruise Control ?

Hum says the VIN is not valid but I'm sure it is !
  18. Adaptive Cruise Control ?

Thanks folks :)
  19. Adaptive Cruise Control ?

Hello I am looking at getting back into SEAT ownership in the form of a Leon Cupra 280. I have seen a car I am seriously considering. It’s at a non SEAT dealership and they don’t know if the car has ACC. It has the radar box on the front grill - does this mean it will have ACC ? Thanks...
  20. FR Titanium Technology

Hello I'm thinking of getting the Leon FR Titanium Technology as my next car. There doesn't seem to be much info about them but I believe that they come with the 18" machined alloys as standard ? On SEATs website the configurater states that the car comes with side skirts and a rear...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise