Search results

1. sweetfr

Thinking of silver/gunmetal alloys for blue 300 ST?

Here is my Blue fr with Matt Silver wheels
  2. sweetfr

Alloy offsets

Here are mine 8 * 18 et45 with 225/40 tyres
  3. sweetfr

Which Petrol for 2.0 TSI 190?

Yes about 50 mph and when it gets into 7th gear.
  4. sweetfr

I have only being putting £25 in at a time due to lockdown as the car is not used much. When are you getting your car.
  5. sweetfr

I run my FR 190 on standard 95 fuel. It can get good mpg if you take your time.
  6. sweetfr

2019 cup290 wheel hubs?

Painted mine with Hammerite smooth silver. Just give them a good wire brush first. Does not burn off but I do not do track days to get the brakes really hot.
  7. sweetfr

Jacking up car

Yes left it on the jack but if it is going to be in the air that long I would put something along side the jack just to be safe.
  8. sweetfr

Jacking up car

When I painted my callipers I jacked up one side at a time. If you use the front side jacking point and jack a little higher it will lift the rear wheel as well and then put something under the rear jacking point for safety.
  9. sweetfr

Tyres help!?Michelin ps4 have disappeared?

If you want a alternative to the PS4S the Goodyear Eagle F1 supersport is good. If you want a alternative to the PS4 the Goodyear Eagle F1 asymmetric 5 are good I have the asy 5 on my FR and love them.
  10. sweetfr

Buying a mk3 Leon FR

How about a 2.0 190 petrol. More torque than the 1.8.I love mine but only available with the dsg gear box
  11. sweetfr

Fortress Paint Callipers

Halfords sell calliper paint. https://www.halfords.com/search?q=Brake+calliper+pai
  12. sweetfr

Steering with paddle shift

Volkswizard changed his steering wheel and it worked with no coding needed. Someone asked in the comments
  13. sweetfr

New wheels.. which ones?

These are my wheels. Cades shift in 18” Matt silver.
  14. sweetfr

Installing Rieger Rear Diffuser - Cupra ST

Not a st but may help you
  15. sweetfr

Rim width question about tyre width max/min

The standard fit alloys on my 2019 fr are 7" by 17" with 225/45/17 tyres. I put 8" by 18" alloys with 225/40/18 Goodyear f1 Asy 5 tyres and the rim protection is good. I think rim protection depends on which brand of tyres you fit.
  16. sweetfr

Towbar with Universal Electronics

I paid £410 for supply ,fitted and electrics all in.
  17. sweetfr

Aftermarket Wheel Options

Have these on my FR but they are 18"
  18. sweetfr

Towbar with Universal Electronics

I have a Westfalia towbar fitted to my 5 door. It just has the standard 13 pin electrics fitted.( not dedicated ). It works fine. I just have to remember to press button to switch off the parking sensors and reverse slowly when I am coupled up to stop the brakes on car coming on. Towbar was...
  19. sweetfr

Leon Lead Time and Manufacturing Errors (68 Plate)

As far as I know the excellence does not have the dsg paddles fitted as standard only the FR.
  20. sweetfr

Folding mirrors fault?

I like the press and hold button on keyfob system best more so in the winter when the mirrors could be frozen.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise