Search results

1. adam kelly

Jacks mk4 Ibiza Cupra, team ds:lc

Iv moved about 5mins away from my mum and dad's old house if you remember where that is or if you know where cherry tree school we about 200 feet from the school ideal for the boys :) Tbf we are hoping to stay for a few years then look for a bigger house and rent this one out hopefully that...
  2. adam kelly

That's wicked mate defo hard work now he's crawling as you said in to everything goin lol one of mine is crawling and the other bum shuffles everywhere they are at the stage that they don't want to share toys nod they want what the other one has so a lot of crying lol the past year has been hard...
  3. adam kelly

Your thread is still active on my emails so every time someone posts I know about it lol.Not spoken to you for a bit how's the family etc mate. I don't know where mine went after ant sold it I know it had some rust coming on it .I did see a red Ibiza with my old sports wheels on I checked them...
  4. adam kelly

Tom.'s Darkside Developments big turbo'd Ibiza TDI

Shame to see it goin mate.iv been looking for another Seat but want somthing bigger than the Honda as now the boys are born the Honda is to small.
  5. adam kelly

Any one in DERBY?? NOTTS??

there used to be meets at pride park a few years back was mainly seats.now there is a meet at the master lock smith every sunday 7.30 onwords for all vag iv not been down for a long time as iv got a Honda now
  6. adam kelly

that was 5k for air ride on my car not for engine mods
  7. adam kelly

that was the only place i tried.everythings on the car cost so much its a pain but its a crackin car spoke to rob the other night goin to get it mapped soon to sort out the rubbish mpg
  8. adam kelly

last time i got a price it was 5k that kind of money could get be a new mountain bike ;)
  9. adam kelly

what set up you havin on it tom still thinkin of it on the the honda if i dont sell it lol
  10. adam kelly

Mk4 ibiza now with new pics of new car

when i have a spare 5k this is what i want it to look like
  11. adam kelly

im waitin to map mine fitting exhaus, intercooler, air fiter first
  12. adam kelly

oh yer sorry.its the 2.2 dtec its not really quick but its got a bit of pull hight up
  13. adam kelly

the ibiza went after a day of bein up for sale lol i dont mind the grill plus the grill is £500 so will have to save for one lol
  14. adam kelly

new car i no alot of people wont like it but its the best car iv had by far
  15. adam kelly

you seen the light and goin Jap :)
  16. adam kelly

i can do what i want man lol :p
  17. adam kelly

wel the car was up for sale for less than 24 hours and its sold the new car isnt for everyones taste and its an old mans car iv gone for a honda accord estate
  18. adam kelly

it is a shame but time to move on mate the car will be gone then mate so will come down in the new cold mans car lol
  19. adam kelly

massive up date car is now up for sale
  20. adam kelly

Ibiza TDI Sport mileage question.

my 2004 sports 130 pd has 107k on it had it from 60k i change the oil and filter every 5k and do the fuel and pollen filter every 10k when it gets to 110k cam belt water pump al the fluids changed etc
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise