Search results

1. dave mac

New black grill from seremotors. Over the moon.

transforms the front, go for the black gloss mirrors, b-pillars and door handles to complete the look, the standard plastic looks poo
  2. dave mac

The new beast!!

tasty:D
  3. dave mac

Black alloys? Ypur thoughts pls

I'm aiming to go black gloss, seen a few luna gray's with black wheels - look wicked
  4. dave mac

red cupra's show us your mods

red and black works so well
  5. dave mac

SupaGuard Swirls!

I found swirl x hard work on a VAG paint as its very hard so got limited results for the effort put in, but use dodo juice supernatural to finish its stunning - highly recommended:)
  6. dave mac

FR or Cupra

cupra, do it.....
  7. dave mac

Brake size Ecomotive - Fr ?

i have a tdi sport 140 with 288 discs which uses the same caliper as fr, but fr has 312mm discs and a different caliper carrier to take larger disc, i belive some leons have 280mm discs which use a different caliper
  8. dave mac

POLL: Does the Leon FR require a Rear Spoiler?

alot of people go for the aero spoiler/side skirts combo, looks good on cupra and fr
  9. dave mac

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

golf mk4 gti, black, loved it had it for 5 years and i usually get bored with the same car, but not this one
  10. dave mac

Black wheels on red Leon?

That does look awesome - black and red, super sexy:drool:
  11. dave mac

280mm to 312mm brake set up?

PM'd cheers
  12. dave mac

Thats good news, just wanted to make sure as vag parts guy told me my calipers wouldnt take the carrier as they where different to that of the 288mm set up!
  13. dave mac

Its a tdi pd140 sport my06
  14. dave mac

Guys, I have the 280mm brake set up on my Leon and want to change to the 312mm set up, will I just need the calliper carrier or the 288mm/312mm calliper and carrier? I have been tols the callpier may be different to the 288mm item, cheers:)
  15. dave mac

2009 Cupra

looks great in yellow on the cover of the leon brochure, and the black detail makes it look sharper than the fr, but thats the same on the pre face lift cupra
  16. dave mac

kiwi green is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pulled up to my local dealers the other day which is on a site with 4 other dealer forecourts and my eye went straight to the kiwi FR, it definately stands out from the rest
  17. dave mac

Flies in K1 rear light cluster

found flies in my rear lights too, they have been bugging me for ages!
  18. dave mac

Different body kit for Leon ?

not a big fan myself
  19. dave mac

How did you fit your arm rest

screw it!
  20. dave mac

My New 09 FR

Nice colour, its one of those colours that looks even better in the flesh
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.