Search results

1. CupraJimbo

Will 10 x 18in alloys fit MK2 leon

No idea who makes them to be honest. I'm fancying either 911 turbo twists or the later spec split 5 spokes you find on late model carrera's. Have you any pics you can send me of yours dude
  2. CupraJimbo

Will 10 x 18in alloys fit MK2 leon

Heres a conundrum! I've got a thing for Porsche 911 rims and have stupidly fallen for the 8 x 18in front and 10x 18in rears variety but does any know if they will actually fit the rear? I know I'll need adaptors to make them fit but as its got the BTCC kits on it I don't really want to...
  3. CupraJimbo

2.0TDi 140 Leon tuning options and DPF - Whats Best

Hi all. Sorry if this is already a much discussed topic but I pick up my 2.0TDI 140 Leon on Saturday and am looking at how to eek a little more out of it. Its my first diesel (after a 6L Ibiza Cupra 20VT and more recently a 2.0TFSi Octavia VRS) so I'm not too clued up on tuning options and...
  4. CupraJimbo

Do TT Brake Disks Fit Mk4 Cupra?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before but am I right in thinking that 312mm TT brake disks are a straight swap for std Mk 4 Ibiza Cupra items??? Cheers Jimbo
  5. CupraJimbo

Intercooler Piping Upgrade

I'm after upgrading the intercooler piping on my MK4 Ibiza Cupra but can't find a lot kicking about at present in terms of off the shelf kits. Its the standard FMIC but the car has a turbo back Milltek, 57i Kit, Forge 007 and Forge intake pipe as well as a Custom Code remap. Any...
  6. CupraJimbo

Weird Cupra Engine Squeak

Still there dude sadly but as I say, only when the engines toastie and its ticking over.
  7. CupraJimbo

It does indeed sound like a hamster wheel and is only when warm. It was in having a new exhaust yesterday and wouldn't bloody do it for the mechanic!!!
  8. CupraJimbo

Can pop round on me way home round 4.30 if thats any good. Having the Milltek fitted today so should be fun!!
  9. CupraJimbo

Please help me. My 54 plate 1.8T Ibiza Cupra has developed a weird engine squeak on tick over which is pi##ing me right off. Has anyone had the same issue or any ideas as to what it may be. Cheers Jimbo
  10. CupraJimbo

rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

Rash, the car looks awesome mate with the 18's on and perfect stance! Best get the C-Spanners out and drop the front of mine a bit now the TT rims are on and get some pics posted.
  11. CupraJimbo

BTCC08 Silverstone - Raceday

Must be said it was an awesome day despite the weather and I particularly enjoyed the banter wit ha load of VXR geeks sat just behind us in the Luffield stand. I'd have come down with the barmy army if i'd seen ya but was glued to the racing so didn't notice!
  12. CupraJimbo

sweet baby jesus that looks good!!
  13. CupraJimbo

Will Audi S4 17's Fit my Cupra

So they weigh the same as granite chunks but they do look the nuts so probably worth a go.
  14. CupraJimbo

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Does anyone know if either the Mk1 Leon FR rims (not the cupra style) or the new style Audi S8 rims are Brembo friendly? I'm planning an upgrade but am already £300 down due to buying something that doesn't clear!
  15. CupraJimbo

What VAG Rims Fit the Cupra

Alright I'm stuck Could someone point me in the right direction re which other VAG or Seat rims (such as Mk1 Leon FR rims??) will clear the four pots on the Biza Cupra please. Also, how much will 10mm spacers on the front end assist in wearing everything out? I thank you Jimbo
  16. CupraJimbo

Will Audi S4 17's Fit my Cupra

Howdy all I'm after some 17in S4 6 spoke rims (identical to the S3 rims) for my 54 plate Ibiza Cupra and have found some but need to know if they'll go on ie offest wise and also caliper clearence wise? Any ideas folks??? Cheers Jimbo
  17. CupraJimbo

Honestly mate, black CH's will look the nuts on a mint black cupra especially if you go through with the 18in idea. The only reason Biza's normally look stupid on them is that no one does the job properly by tucking the arches and going really low!!! While im on, is your engine cover an...
  18. CupraJimbo

Silicon Intercooler Hoses

damn thats a lot of pipes
  19. CupraJimbo

Silicon Intercooler Hoses

After reading Rash's thread I find myself in need of some new cooler pipes for my standard Ibiza Cupra 180 front mount. Couldn't find any on the Forge site so anyone any ideas or have I just blatantly missed something? :shrug:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.