Search results

1. FL Cupra and lighting needle - help

Yep mine works & it has needle sweep :)
  2. Metallic Track Grey Colour

That is why I had a full 3M protection film kit fitted to the car the day after it left the showroom. I also snow foam my car when washing so this should mean no stone chips or swirls on this car :bleh:
  3. Metallic Track Grey Colour

Here is my Cupra R in Track Grey :p
  4. Anyone else waiting for a new LCR?

I ordered mine in July and it was delivered the week before Christmas (just in time for the snow). I think the next production run will be end Jan to ship cars in time for the new '11' reg on 1st March. It is well worth the wait, trust me :p
  5. Just had a Cupra R 2010 testdrive

And why would anyone pay nearly full price for a demo? I got 12% off the list price. Paid less than 24k with tech pack and paint :clap: Only downside is waiting for delivery, but it will be worth the wait!
  6. Black LCR Order Cancelled by Seat

All the dealers say they have an allocation, if that was the case they wouldn't be offering nice discounts on them!!! One reason why I won't order a Speed (British Gas) Blue one is as you stated they are punting it off on the low spec models so no exclusivity there.
  7. Black LCR Order Cancelled by Seat

I saw they had changed the website. Black was available on the website until a few weeks ago. When I went to place an order the dealer told me he couldn't order Black so I phoned Seat to find out what was going on and to advise them that the website was wrong. Then after a few days of...
  8. Black LCR Order Cancelled by Seat

Yesterday I had a call from the dealer to tell me that I couldn't have the LCR I ordered a few weeks ago. Seat can't seem to make their mind up about what colours they are selling their flag ship car in!!!!! First I couldn't have black then I could now I am being told I can't. What the hell...
  9. another re-map question

I agree with DJHotspur, Bluefin gets my vote. I haven't had any issues in nearly two years and the car is running at 313bhp with the Tesco 99 map and no other mods :p
  10. Bluefin i hope your not waiting

It will be worth the wait :happy:
  11. Sticking Door Mirror

I had the same problem about 6 months ago, they fitted a new motor.
  12. Remote Problem

I had the same problem about a month ago. The remote was faulty so the dealer ordered me a new one under warranty.
  13. Survey: 2.0T TFSI - Tuning Package/Company Recommendations!!!

I am very happy with my Superchips remap :D
  14. Has anyone done superchips remap on a 2.0 TFSI

Here is the power curve for my Cupra :p The great thing with the Bluefin is I can reset to the original map or immobilise the car through the handset whenever I want.
  15. Has anyone done superchips remap on a 2.0 TFSI

I had a custom remap done 3 weeks ago at Superchips. Great service from the guys at Superchips and have had no issues with the map. Cupra now 306 Bhp and the difference in torque is amazing :p I will post up the power curve later tonight when I am at home.
  16. Under Seat Storage.

My Cupra doesn't have storage under the passenger seat either, it only has the cubby hole with handle under the drivers seat for the USB.
  17. The dealer just rang

I pick mine up on Thursday afternoon :p
  18. Cupra Badge

Just looks out of place, maybe it is just the style with it being a solid badge (..if you know what I mean). I would like to get something for mine when it arrives but 'I think' this is one of the badges I had on my first Cupra five years ago...need something different. Sorry my opinion.
  19. Cupra Badge

I think it looks naff!
  20. Mk2 Leon Cupra Colours - What's yours?

I ordered Inferi Black, although Candy White was the other colour I was considering.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise