Search results

1. Dubwerx

Simon from syco graphix has kindly made us some stickers that will be available at the meet
  2. Dubwerx

Ok cool. Not to sure yet. A few from dub fiction are coming a few from r32oc few from the polo clubs and a few of us Manchester lot so should be a good turn out. There is an event page too. Going to try get a few pics done. I'll be in my clio cup and my mate from work is coming in his st and...
  3. Dubwerx

Black background white writing
  4. Dubwerx

Also search Dubwerx on facebook :)
  5. Dubwerx

Hi guys and girls, Ive set up a new group around the manchester area after all the falling out between a couple of groups in the area and bitchyness which isnt what meets are all about. We are having our first meet on jan 26th from 7pm at the Wrens nest Glossop sk13 8gf Feel free to tell...
  6. my new ride- a step back in time

just going to tidy up the interior, zip has broke on the rear seat, ther carpet has ripped and the bonnet needs re painting as it has started to flake underneath. other than that just a set of HIDs an it has already been lowered etc really want to try and keep the originality of the old school...
  7. h0tr0x white LCR

lovely looking motor mate love the white lip on the wheels and green brakes, really set the car off
  8. m0rk's 2003 Renault Sport Clio Cup 172 WN52 PCU

looking good mork love these cars
  9. my new ride- a step back in time

not posted anything up on here for a while so here goes had a mk1 leon cupra tdi and the gearbox sadly went so decided to get a mk1 golf gti always wanted one so heres a few pictures hope you like the new ride comments welcome guys
  10. Leon Cupra TDI PD150

nice choice. like the wheels, i know what you mean about the splitter, ive had 4 of them due to catching it on things
  11. bbs ch reps

fancy 18s but looked on ebay and can only find the black wheels with silver pin stripe. seen a few cars on here with them on
  12. bbs ch reps

hi does anyone know where i can buy aset of bbs ch reps in the north west area? seen a few of the leons with the black wheels with red pin stripe but dont know where to buy them. really want a set instead of my cupra r wheels. hope someone can help :confused:
  13. Picture Request - Alloys

woodlehouse are your bbs reps r genuine also where did you get them from as after a set for mine
  14. Leon cupra tdi 150 hesitation problem

mine did this but mine was the fuel filter. it had been stood for a while when it started doing it. it does it every now and then but nothing major. is yours qute bad?
  15. MK1 Golf 16v Bike carbed build thread

looks good mate. will look forward to reading the rest of the thread
  16. Creaking rear bench seat: help me please!

ah mine is doing this beginning to do my head in, will give it a go at weekend
  17. Best place to but a clutch kit?

hi i had my leon tdi 150 and needed a clutch, i got mine from awesome gti, but if you look on the site for other places im sure you will find something
  18. Anyone tried this remap company?

gordz i had my leon tdi re mapped by more-bhp.com and so did my mate at work. not had any problems with either of the cars and it goes like stink so good reviews all round from us.
  19. My seat leon mk2 cupra k1 replica diesel

very nice looks proper stelth. where you from in manchester pal? any plans for it?
  20. Platinum Grey Leon Cupra R ** UPDATE PAGE 8! **

nice hope it all goes smoothly, where in manchester you from mate?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.