Search results

1. Clone

Clones TDI 130 Mk4 Ibiza!- Sunny/clean pics

I'm from Scotland, Kilmarnock so probably not :/ I'll keep looking, I'm picky silver and gun metal grey i's what I'm after! :)
  2. Clone

Unfortunatly not, traded it in only for £1,500 for it :( wish i kept it. Looking forward to getting another seat though just want a leon this time!
  3. Clone

It's red and they are standard alloys. How comes?
  4. Clone

Woo, seems i am! :D Yep, only problem is i have a budget of around £5,000 don't want to go much above that and the leons avaliable for that amount of money have 100k miles on them - i tend to do about 350-400 miles a week so in 2-3 years the car could be worthless? I had a look at your...
  5. Clone

on the look for another desiel! Want a mk1 leon cupra now though! Can't really afford the running costs of my clio 197 and i actually prefer the power delivery of a TDI!
  6. Clone

Dash light question

I have this light, it like a coil or you can try imagine it as 2 fish hanging lol. Whats the best thing to do?
  7. Clone

What do you think of my more discreet cupra badging???

:lol: and to asnswer - to debadge all you do it boil the kettle let it cool down for a few mins then pour it over the boot/badges. And with some dental floss gently put it behind the badge and work it off - takes around 5mins. A good hand polish usually removes any left over glue -...
  8. Clone

Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

Amazing... Did you take any pictures of your own to compair?
  9. Clone

Wills Red LCR after a wash this morning

Very nice indeed :thumbup:
  10. Clone

Nice one! oh not long now then, i'll keep my eyes open from the 17th onwards! Good luck with the test! :D
  11. Clone

Oh! You done all the work to your car yet or did you buy it like that? How long till you pass then?
  12. Clone

Oh cool - didn't know you were from around here. Would have been nice to see your car! Thanks for the comment ;)
  13. Clone

Thanks - as did yours mate! Love your HIDs Yea - i could take it to a garage but i'm a lazzy when it comes to that type of thing lol. I will get it done soon!
  14. Clone

Cupra thinks its Darth Vader

Haha lol^^ Mine sucks in air like mad! Pretty sure i have a boost leak but cba to take my bumper off again and check the intercooler pipework :/
  15. Clone

Badbill_UK's hybrid Mk4 Ibiza FR

£300 :O Looking good as do the plans for the 5th of june. Computer engineer pays well i take it :lol:
  16. Clone

My mk4 Ibiza 1.4TDi

I actaully like it - something different. Although not keen on the rear lights and possibly the rear defuser thing. Although i love the centre exhaust
  17. Clone

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

I don't like those lights at all in the first pics - which type are they?
  18. Clone

My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Very very nice! Looking forward to some clean pics ;)
  19. Clone

SeatClubCroatia

Great pictures i'm loving the gray one with the 5 spoke alloys!
  20. Clone

Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Looking good - hope to se some proper pics after the detail!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members