Search results

1. leon cupra gone to a better place

no offer to buy back given me £2900 and the driver fornt and rear doors where bent in over and the pilliar in the middle to some damage and the sill
  2. leon cupra gone to a better place

cupra tdi are bit pricey for me and i think the golf have slight less common fault for my like in . i looked on autotrader £4000 was the cheapish tdi cupra but i am still looking have not been tolled how much my is worth so it could change
  3. leon cupra gone to a better place

i have had my seat leon cupra wrote off by the insurance so i am leave the seat family to go to vw ie golf or bora tdi for only reason as it cost to much to feed petrol turbo sadly misted RIP its been great fun been a member and had some great help off u all
  4. Electrical Dilemma

mine the same
  5. Temperature Sensor

my engine light came on too with the code 17704 coolant malfunction but i have chaged the temperature sensor not so long a go so it is going to the garage so there can check the themostat tomorrow
  6. Rear Strut Brace

trust me well worth the waite i waited 4 weeks but looks the dogs bollocks
  7. Rear Strut Brace

just got mine today looks the dogs bollocks really nice job
  8. Custom Upper Rear Strut Brace

i be up for a group buy keep me informed
  9. Where to buy LCR top mounts?

yeah i got them off awesome gti it just there feel so bumpy and i have tried to adjust but no better
  10. Where to buy LCR top mounts?

sorry to hijack the thread but i have konig springs and adjustable dampers on my leon cupra 180 will standard seat top mounts and bearing fit the front please
  11. FR Tdi Cruise control questions

awesome gti do it for £150 i think that everything parts labour the full job
  12. Cigerate Lighter in boot

what u mean u wired off the boot light richellis
  13. Cigerate Lighter in boot

cheers for the help lads
  14. Cigerate Lighter in boot

just looked not in mine
  15. front ARB s

cheers lads for all the help
  16. front ARB s

just so i no we are on the same page
  17. front ARB s

these are what i mean? are these the front ARBs i am on about http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Leon-Plastic-Front-ANTI-ROLL-BAR-DROP-LINK-ROD-x2_W0QQitemZ360191333901QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item53dd13960d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  18. front ARB s

how do u no if there are knacked and are there easy to change mine look well old and rusty the bolts that hold them that is
  19. Cigerate Lighter in boot

cheers guys i will look tommorow
  20. Cigerate Lighter in boot

nor never seen one have i good look tommorrow if not what would u wire it to
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.