Search results

1. highguyuk

VAGCOM help - Staffordshire or surrounding

Not too far away at all :-) I'd love it doing ASAP to be honest, you free this evening for example?
  2. highguyuk

VAGCOM help - Staffordshire or surrounding

Hey, Looking for a little VAGCOM assistance. My engine management light is on, and not only would I like it disappearing I'd like to know why it's on! Anyone able to help at all please, the sooner the better really? :)
  3. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

Thanks for looking at my thread antarry, but what has odour got to do with a car scratch?
  4. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

Hmmm. It does catch, easily. Sigh. Anyway, I've emailed everyone mentioned in the thread to see what they say. :)
  5. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

I have sent FinerDetails an email, just to see what they say! Manchester is a little far ... not too far though ... all depends on how long it takes!
  6. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

Some images are below. Whilst the scratch can be felt by the finger, it doesn't feel too deep. It's rather like the person who has done it has intended just to scratch rather than damage the vehicle.
  7. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

No - one? :(
  8. highguyuk

Car Heavily Scratched

Hey, My car has been heavily scratched over the weekend. Doesn't look as deep as being keyed, but its substantial enough. The scratched is over 2 doors and onto the Front Wing of my Leon. I also have some other scratches etc, one or two clearly from footballs and my wing mirror has taken a...
  9. highguyuk

My candy white leon mk1 :d

You need new wheels. The Roof is OTT You've done a complete respray, yet not changed the bumpers. Would have done that first, and then had them all sprayed together. Looks ok, but could have been so much better IMO. But, as long as your happy!
  10. highguyuk

Looking for a leon doors

www.247spares.co.uk
  11. highguyuk

HIDs...again!

HID Bulbs. Took me a couple of hours to do but I'm a newb, but I got it done eventually. 6k, no bumper removal, no problems with warning noise.
  12. highguyuk

Centre arm rest? does anywhere sell them?

Armrest turned up 10 minutes ago ... :)
  13. highguyuk

Do you have a phone number for Riverside? I can't find it anywhere, and my armrest still hasn't appeared!
  14. highguyuk

I'm on the verge of a Paypal dispute. It's being delivered to work, and I've been off, so I'll give it till Monday.
  15. highguyuk

There is going to be trouble. I am STILL waiting for an Arm Rest from Riverside Salvage to arrive. Ordered and paid, and have had to chase them several times for it. If it's not at work on Monday morning...[:@]
  16. highguyuk

Handbrake - Potential Problems Ahead?

Any other suggestions?
  17. highguyuk

I always, always use the button. It's one of my pet hates, people who dont use the button. It's there for a reason!!! he he. Would be disappointed if that was the part going, but I suppose it could have been going before with previous owners :(
  18. highguyuk

Hey, Pulled up yesterday in a car park, put handbrake on and got out etc. Came back and the button had "gone in" the hand brake and it was feeling stiff to move up and down. Eventually, the button did come back out again and all was ok. Very unusual I thought, what is this likely to be...
  19. highguyuk

Have a search, there are so many arm rest threads on here already...
  20. highguyuk

Can I fit a 7ft surfboard inside a Leon?

Some would class me as a lanky git - myself included. :happy:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise