Search results

1. SpursMadDave

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Yep I haven't changed my driving style and I am getting significantly better MPG and so is my missus on her commute
  2. SpursMadDave

Read the thread and you will se you need to speak to SEAT UK, if your car is due a recall there will be no charge just give them your vehicle VIN number and they will tell you straight away
  3. SpursMadDave

Another thing to note I am getting considerably better MPG now too... Before the injector swap I was lucky to get 40mpg on a 50 mile trip to my Mums, now it is closer to 50mpg than 40 !!!!!
  4. SpursMadDave

There is a lot of guff being spouted by dealers etc here. My car has NOT had a problem I have owned it since new, only 1 of 6 5 services at a SEAT dealer all the others independant. 1 phone call to Seat UK, spoke to Andy who is dealing with the recall / issue whatever you want to call it...
  5. SpursMadDave

Just seen this and although I have not had any problems I have booked my PD170 in after a call to SeatUK. No problem, gave them my chassis number and straight away they booked it in and said all work would be no charge. Just for reference they asked about servicing and I told them fully stamped...
  6. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

Cheers guys, ordered some of the Ultra 501's
  7. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

Spot on, left the LEDs alone and now H7s & H1s working absolutely fine.... Anyone got a link to some LEDs that will be ok? Got mine off eBay and it said guaranteed canbus no error!!! They were cheap and I can use them as spares on my Zed but should I just get ultrabrite normal 501 bulbs?
  8. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

I did the H7s first as one had gone amyway and they were the easiest to get to.... No problem. Then i tried the others and no joy with any of them... Not too worried about the LEDs but surprised the nightbreakers threw a fault.... i will try again without touching the LEDs and see what...
  9. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

Ok just went out to change the bulbs.... Dipped - 2x H7 55w OSRAM Night Breaker Plus Bulbs 12v [64210NBP] - Work fine Full Beam - 2x H1 55w OSRAM Night Breaker Plus Bulbs 12v [64150NBP] - Throw an error ??? LED 501's - 2 x 8 LED 501 T10 W5W WEDGE CANBUS NO ERROR SIDE LIGHTS - Throw an error...
  10. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

Cheers, ordered some nightbreakers+ H7s & H1s and some canbus 502s off eBay for £30 should be better than OEM
  11. SpursMadDave

Quick Bulb Question

Hi don't post on here that much these days but my Leon FR 57 plate has blown a headlight bulb, I have been thinking of upgrading anyway so a good excuse now. Are these bulb types correct - Dipped Beam - H7 Main Beam - H1 Front Fog - H3 Front Indicator / Rear Indicator - 581 Sidelight...
  12. SpursMadDave

Head unit

Ive got a Pioneer f900bt going on eBay soon...
  13. SpursMadDave

Coolant sensor

Mine has started doing this, whats best to top it up with? Any old coolant from Halfords ok?
  14. SpursMadDave

Autodab

So no plans to integrate into an RNS510 then?
  15. SpursMadDave

Fogs as DRL's

Nothing makes you look more of a twunt than driving round with fog lights on, however many fairy light you have put on them...
  16. SpursMadDave

Autodab

Anyone fitted one of these to an RNS-510? http://www.carcommunications.co.uk/connects2-auto-dab-digital-dab-oem-radio-tuner-for-seat-ctdabst1-p-5346.html
  17. SpursMadDave

stealers taking the mick

Oh my mistake so you only drove around for 3.5k in a car with crap brakes... :lol:
  18. SpursMadDave

stealers taking the mick

Why would you drive 8k miles with brakes that are vibrating? Surely after a few hundred miles you would have realised that it wasn't going to go away :think:
  19. SpursMadDave

P ZERO's....Had enough!

Toyos and Falkens have done well on my Leon, the Toyos on the rear are just coming up to 40k
  20. SpursMadDave

Aftermarket Sat Nav units

You can have a RNS510 for well under £1,000, mine is for sale @ £600
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise