Search results

1. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

Ok, I bought the set. It came from BSS http://www.luchtvering.info/ The set was based on a KW variant 2 coilover set. At that time i wanted it also lower at the front.
  2. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

I sold the car 2009. Last post in this thread was on 02-03-2010
  3. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

He Chris, Yes I was there but not with the Ibiza. That's my daily driver. My other car was a Golf MK2 till yesterday. I sold it after M.I.V.W. but i spotted your car ;) The Golf Flair
  4. Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

Lower than that? I don't know. But the same hight than the picture seems reasonable. My Ibiza on air with 17"
  5. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

It's a diesel and i'm not making enough kilometers. The next car is gonna be an old one.
  6. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

The car is for sale!
  7. Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

Nice pic's of the wheel tuck! But with an basic airkit you can't tuck the wheel like that. So i'm curieus what kind of airkit you're going with. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=159916&page=7
  8. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

I'm sorry guys, but i need the rearlight unit for the MOT.
  9. Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

That's right. Now you're gonna place an airbag instead of an spring. My witches are mounted in the place where the ashtrey used to be. Took me a few houres to bild it but im happy now the way the're mounted. In the dark with light:
  10. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

Just back from my holiday. I also shot some pics over there. One of my favorites. With myself in the background [B)] Greetz.
  11. Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

Woul'd love to see another Ibiza on air. I also have coilovers in combo with the air kit.
  12. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

@ Chrisdamen: Thanks for the photo @ kenny fr;
  13. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

Someone of vwforum.nl took some pictures on the way back sunday, ik like them alot. And some other cool foto's that he shot at the meeting MIVW 2008!
  14. Supercharged Mk2 Ibiza - pictures from holland 14/7/09

Dude, i saw AND heard your car yesterday in Leiden. It's not a real show car but the engine sounds really nice.. you got a lot of attraction with that sound!
  15. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

I also did a little photoshoot: klik A new detail, rear inner UK light. all red now.
  16. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

Yesterday i went to M.I.V.W. in Leiden with some guys of www.teamibiza.nl At the end of the day i got the 1st price in the Seat category Some pic's of the meet: Album KLICK Samples:
  17. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

I can lower the rear even more if i want to, but the front is at that point at his end so... Thanks.. no big plans, just some details. Install is good enough for me as it is right now. I have a Focal composet at the front.. thinking of geting one at the back but no boomcar ideas. It's not my...
  18. Ibiza 6L on Air from Holland (Schmidt TH-Line)

Thanx guys! A few more:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.