Search results

1. Retrofit cruise control

I have a kit that doesnt require the dash to come out, wee bit fiddly to get the bulkhead connector, but thats the only, all the other wires are plug and play. Andy
  2. mk7 side skirts ?????

Can you prove either of these claims?? Didn't think so. . . . . Just cos you aint seen it on a forum doesnt mee you are the first :whistle: :lol:
  3. the two vents on the rear panel

Not 100% sure exactly which vents you're on about, but generally these things are to allow you to close the doors (by equalising pressure as you rightly assumed) If the car is tightly sealed you seriously struggle to close the doors, unless you do it very slowly.
  4. Jabba Anti roll bar

I know they were thinking about testing one during 2007. But he has still only ordered the front one from that place :rolleyes:
  5. Jabba Anti roll bar

Check the site!!!!!! http://www.eibach.de/index_2.php?LID1=14&LID2=136&LID3=0&LID4=0&MODL=Ibiza%20IV%20(6L)Ibiza%20IV%20(6L)&SPA=1&C_lang=en&STEP_2=1&STEP=1&STEP_3=1&HRST=Seat&STARTLIST=1
  6. Jabba Anti roll bar

You really are an idiot Its the SAME text on every kit, yet the ibiza kit is half the price, the picture shown is the SAME on every kit. Check the partnumbers against the eibach UK and German sites, there is NO rear Eibach bar How stupid can one person be??? :doh::confused::blink:
  7. Uprated Anti-roll bars

You WILL NOT get a rear one - they dont make one. They use the SAME text and picture for every single kit on that site - you're a fool if you believe it.
  8. Uprated Anti-roll bars

Yes, a generis picture almost always followed by a statement saying this picture is for illustrative purposes only. None of the pictures even show an ibiza ARB!!!!!!
  9. Jabba Anti roll bar

It will only be the front Eibach dont list a rear ARB, and if you are going by pictures on websites they dont even show an ibiza ARB. . . . .
  10. Uprated Anti-roll bars

It'll be front only. They dont even list a rear bar for any of the cars with the chassis (Polo/Fabia/Ibiza)
  11. Uprated Anti-roll bars

You sure its front and rear? As far as i was aware they only do a front ARB and that comes in at arouns 150 or there abouts on its own. . . .
  12. How do you get the rear really low???

Wont get a look at it for 3-4 weeks now, goin offshore tomorrow. I think it will look quite different with some wider 17's on there, the wheels do sit quite far in. I'm not sure if the spring will go loose or not, the dampers seemed short enough that with a full drop the spring might still be...
  13. How do you get the rear really low???

.......? My other car Is a MK2 Golf which i'm converting to 2.8 24v VR6. . . . So dont start that patronising sh1te :censored:
  14. How do you get the rear really low???

Which Brand?
  15. How do you get the rear really low???

It is lowered a fair bit. . . They sit pretty high as standard
  16. How do you get the rear really low???

Just fitted eibach coilover onto My Polo, the front will go really low, but the rears even at their lowest setting arent low enough. Can i remove the adjuster seats and just run the spring to get few extra mm? Does anyone do sslightly shorter rear springs for this chassis? Cheers Andy
  17. Wheel alignment!!!!!

As i posted before, tere IS an official VAG method to adjust the camber suing the subframe and a special adjuster bar to control the adjustment You'll see it in the workshop manuals. . . Take it to VAG if you want it checked that way, i doubt typical alignment places have the details/tool...
  18. Wheel alignment!!!!!

Speccy cars would probably be the best bet, they do have Seat delership now, though i think they will be £130+vat. Hawco peterhead might be able to do it, aswell as the Skoda garage in Maud, both of which will be cheaper but you'd have to travel to. If you want it dont right, i'd suggest...
  19. Just got Eibach coilovers fitted!! (the story...)

Who did you use in Aberdeen, and why come all the way up here to get them fitted?