Search results

1. mickeykdan

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Yep £80 and £17 odd quid for a City Link delivery from Falkirk to Milton Keynes postcode.
  2. mickeykdan

New pics of the car with New tiger-stripe Cupra Interior. Sorry for the slight blur on a couple of the images This was bought of a fellow forumer (R7DVY - I will recommend him to anybody who wishes for parts for a MK2/3 Seat) for the measly sum of £80 and theye absolutely immaculate for that...
  3. mickeykdan

Accelerator lag 2-4k - Help Please!!

Not a slipping clutch?
  4. mickeykdan

what cable/software do i need to change mileage on ibiza 1998

It's not illegal. It's only illegal if you don't inform the buyer when it comes to sale.
  5. mickeykdan

That red trim looks the bo****ks.. Ive pledged if I were to get a Black VW / Audi group car I will do the Red Strip to it.. Nice
  6. mickeykdan

'Sticktion' on cluch pedal.

These cars are notorious for the sticky clutch syndrome
  7. mickeykdan

creamy Gunk on my oil cap :S

:) What a great reply... I cant stand it when everybody shouts out Headgasket
  8. mickeykdan

creamy Gunk on my oil cap :S

This aint the head gasket!! unless its coming out of the exhaust too, thats where you can telll if a gaskets gone or not (as above post) Short cold journeys contrubute to this mayo build up!! It was a misunderstood issue with all VW Gold MK2's and Mk3's , Polo's and Ibizas.
  9. mickeykdan

Side skirts

Silkafelx / Tigerseal- Perfect for the job, I did mine just under a year ago and theyre the perfect
  10. mickeykdan

Ahh Poo..
  11. mickeykdan

Right, thanks for clearing that up :) I need a facelife splitter :D
  12. mickeykdan

The Cordy splitter has two vents on each side and splits in half, where as the Ibiza has a large central vent/port. You can probably tell the difference by looking closely in my picture. I might add that The whole bumper on my car is off a Cordoba GTI hence why I have the splitter too...
  13. mickeykdan

revving problem

clutch slip? I had this problem but doesn't match your exact problem description.. I also had the problem of struggling to get it into reverse / crunching..
  14. mickeykdan

Would anybody agree that an Ibiza Cupra splitter would improve the looks from the front of my car rather than the current Cordy splitter? Im trying to visualise the difference but Im not getting very far. Chris Da Man.. Thankyou very much :) Upon buying the car for £250 in its standard state...
  15. mickeykdan

After today's wash and polish:
  16. mickeykdan

as promised, fitted the chip

I think I know what my answer will be but what about chips for a 1.4. Is it mission impossible? I had clutched changed today and ECU reset so the car is alot smoother now through the gears and on acceleration. With the exhaust baffle blown out too, the car has a nice "pur" around 4000 rpm but...
  17. mickeykdan

Losing Power Whilst Idle at Traffic Lights

Thanks for the detailed info. I will be replacing the Dist Cap and rotor arm. Ive just taken the car into the garage this morning as it looks as if my clutch is slipping too.. i think i previously mentioned that in this thread. P.S ive requested it in the main "wanted room"; but does...
  18. mickeykdan

Yep, Nevermind, Hope to sort it on Friday.
  19. mickeykdan

Right.. Yes the throttle been cleaned and re-checked this weekend to confirm no crap remainds in and around it. To see if It was the dist/ cap I cleaned out the Cap and rotor arm and the car now starts and drives better than it has done since owning the car.. So I now need to order a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.