Search results

1. r8byb

Why isnt my Cupra selling...??

First thing i notice is the bonnet sits lower than the wing on the passenger side, that would put me off. Second thing, engine very grotty, what looks like a max power air filter thats dented at the side Apart from that looks very tidy :)
  2. r8byb

Pressed plate picture's/mesh infront of cooler on mk3s..

Saxo didnt break in 12 months 306 Rallye didnt break in 2 months of owning TBH - French car's arereliable :|
  3. r8byb

been offered a 209 bhp clio 172 for my ibiza and some cash my way, hmm.
  4. r8byb

I like it, just seeing what intrest i get.
  5. r8byb

Great, ill go pick some up asap, looks so much better with mesh!
  6. r8byb

Is that the halfords black mesh tehy do ?
  7. r8byb

Anyone running BMC CDA or similar..

Thats the one i have, seems to the job well enough my MAF flow is slightly low 149g/s so going to try a jetex or similar
  8. r8byb

Cool, they look good aswell :), just realised your 1 is an I aswell :lol:
  9. r8byb

cages

I know of someone who rolled a civic and it had a show cage saved his life
  10. r8byb

Offsets

Sweet, what wheels you had then ?
  11. r8byb

Yeah agreed with them getting common which is why im sceptical about getting some as i dont know whether they will even suit my car as its more motorsport look really.. Had some custom kinda ones on my saxo, "F" for France with a black backing too.
  12. r8byb

Like that Jimy i used to have R8BY B as a reg plate spaced like that on pressed metal plates, never got pulled either :O Where did you get your Seat sport plate holders from ? :)
  13. r8byb

illegal due to font i think, they are reflective, 100% Pic of mesh infront of cooler, needs to be done i think
  14. r8byb

Offsets

ET40, best off using spacers with those buddy :).
  15. r8byb

Can you please post picture's of your mk3 ibiza cupra's with pressed plates. And what do people think about a set on mine, suit it or not ? Secondly, mesh infront of intercooler, can people post picture's if they've done this as im thinking about doing that too. Cheers
  16. r8byb

Offsets

You wouldnt need longer bolts at all... They would just stick out longer.
  17. r8byb

Forge split r, cause of limp mode ?Post 16 Problem

Free but because i bouight it from the motorshow so never got one :)
  18. r8byb

New wheels on the mk3

Look great buddy, great improvement, never been a fan of super T's. I did the same as you bought my wheels bit battered and refurbed them, if you can be bothered to put the time its defo worth it :D
  19. r8byb

it did come up with those codes until i replaced my MAF, i had vag com with my last night, drove 80 - 100 miles, various conditions, spirited driving and going slow aswell as stopping twice, no fault codes, no limp mode :D I reckon it would be easier to set it up with the bung in place, then...
  20. r8byb

Yeah ive been messing with mine a fair bit, found it to be vibrating very slightly so turned it up 3 clicks, no limp mode and drove 80 miles last night :) And Forge customer service is spot on, sent me a blankiong plug straight away :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.