Search results

1. Coming back to the fold!

Cheers guys! Hacked off is not the word, as I really wanted the k1. Have thought about other options but I keep coming back to the Cupra as it fulfills all the needs - weekend toy, fits the family etc. Don't know whether to look at a newer Cupra unless I can find another k1. Since the first...
  2. Coming back to the fold!

No docs signed as I was in a rush getting back to work.......test drove the car agreed the figures and went back yesterday to sign at which point they hpi'd the car??????? Winged about number of former keepers even though it has full warrantied BMW history and pulled the deal!! Car to them was...
  3. Coming back to the fold!

Not happening now after the tw*t of a dealer decided that even after having all the details on my car (reg history, finance stuff) and after agreeing a trade in value and me putting a £250 deposit down that they can't do the deal..........fuming and fu**ed off is not the word!! So guess for the...
  4. Coming back to the fold!

Pics will be posted when pick it up next weekend........can't wait as always wanted a Cupra and a K1 :)
  5. Coming back to the fold!

Hi Just sorted a deal out today on a 58 plate K1, in white with 41k on the clock. Went to view the car and drive it and it was like putting my favourite pair of jeans back on with a bit more poke to it after the last Seat I had being a FR TDI. I thought long and hard about getting...
  6. Good finance deals on Cupra

Cheers guys will have to see, got the m3 that I am trying to sell but don't know if a part ex might be the way forward.......really wish I had just bought the Cupra in the first place, but you live and learn and at least I will be ale to say I have owned an M3.
  7. Good finance deals on Cupra

Hi Does anyone know if there are any good finance deals on for the Cupra or Cupra R? Cheers Virge
  8. E46 M3 back to Cupra

I wouldn't say dated more classic.....[B)]
  9. E46 M3 back to Cupra

I think the M3 has the legs on the 330d and once you are above 4000 rpm the m3 is rapid and disposes of traffic frighteningly quick. I reckon the lcr is not far off but the 2 cars have totally different characteristics both awesome cars in their own rights.....
  10. E46 M3 back to Cupra

Cheers for the comments I am so undecided on what to do as I look at the M3 and just think wow! But then think the cupra's look awesome and my FR was the best car I have ever had, but with the low mileage I do the cupra should be even better!!!!
  11. E46 M3 back to Cupra

Appealing to say the least. In hindsight I should have bought a Cupra to start with, but saying that the M3 is an awesome car in more ways than just the speed of it. It sounds fantastic, handles like it is on rails and is so poised on the road plus the buidl quality of it is BMW...
  12. E46 M3 back to Cupra

Never looked at it like that...cheers
  13. E46 M3 back to Cupra

That is impressive given the type of car it is.....
  14. E46 M3 back to Cupra

What sort of mpg do you get out of your cupra? At present the M3 is getting 16/17 mpg and that is not nailing it everywhwere......:cry:
  15. E46 M3 back to Cupra

Morning After owning a FR TDI for 4 years I have bought an M3 but am looking to sell and change back to a Cupra. The M3 is awesome but the costs of running are slightly expensive to say the least. Once the M3 is sold I will be looking for a cupra but don't know whether to go for a K1 or...
  16. MPG Dilemma - cupra figures

Will be the same model - mines a 55 plate with the SMG box and 17mpg is an easy reality if you drive like you stole it all the time - I would say that this could even be a lot lower if you try really hard! The problem is the noise it makes past 5k - addictive is not the word :D
  17. MPG Dilemma - cupra figures

Cheers for the info - I have been for a blast tonight in the M3 and it is doing around 20 / 21 mpg but that is giving it some stick and then fast driving. For the sake of a few mpg at the moment the sound from the engine justifies it for now :)
  18. MPG Dilemma - cupra figures

I must admit that I do love the M3, it is an awesome drivers car and is also an out and out performance machine. Not making any quick decisions as the one I have is mint. Cheers
  19. MPG Dilemma - cupra figures

Hi, mixture of round town and the odd weekend blast out in the countryside.......
  20. MPG Dilemma - cupra figures

Hi, Have been away from the forum for a bit after selling my mk2 lean FR Tdi. At present I am the proud owner of an E46 M3 which is a fantastic car, that I love driving. The only downside is the fuel consumption - at present around 19mpg...........which is making it a little bit difficult...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.