Search results

1. Ecomotive S - Views so far

Tank uses so far 680 driving to birmingham and back 620 mixed town / driving to glasgow 580 all town driving
  2. Ecomotive S - Views so far

Thought i'd just edit a bit at the top and add a bit more info after having the car for a few months now. Still super cheap to run, average MPG with driving to work in rush hour etc and motorway driving is 60mpg in the last 1500 miles. Motorways at 70 average about 68mpg at 80 average...
  3. Ecomotive S - Views so far

So update on the driving in snow : 3 - 4 inches of snow, i cleared enough to turn the car and hit another cars tracks.... needless to say the car handles like a beast in snow, it just doesnt want to go in a straight line, and turning traction control off doesnt make too much difference...
  4. Ecomotive S - Views so far

Says the average is based on 48 hours of driving so i guess maybe slightly more than 1000? Views on tyre handling / grip Dry weather - no problems wet weather - no difference really (except cobbles) Slush/snow - definately handles well in the snow and slush, could actually get...
  5. Ecomotive S - Views so far

A friends got the same car (well the non s) but its effectively the same, and he got 670 miles from a tank driving down to birmingham and back going at around 80mph I've only just hit the 1/4 so il update when the red light comes on as to how many miles its managed to do. Probably about...
  6. Ecomotive S - Views so far

I've only really got the 1.4 Ibiza, 1.2 polo and 1.2 corsa to compare it against, but with the 1.4 ibiza (100bhp) the ecomotive is 105bhp, but definately feels alot nippier, 1st gear is a bit ****, but after that everything is pretty lively, the turbo makes a huge difference, have been able to...
  7. Ecomotive S - Views so far

I've found the main thing that seems to screw up the mpg is 1st gear as it just feels like it has no power compared to a petrols 1st gear. Constant stop start in heavy traffic got me 45mpg home (ibiza was around 25), and got about 60 going into work this morning (into work is all slightly...
  8. Ecomotive S - Views so far

Tis the 1.9 TDI (£35 roadtax) Change up indicator is pretty small (same size as the time on the above image, but on the right hand side) Not noticeable unless your looking at it. Tyres on the 09 facelift are pnero zeros i believe. (i'll check in the morning for you)
  9. Ecomotive S - Views so far

So since there seems to be very little threads on the ecomotive, thought id just share my views after doing a couple of hundred miles in the past few days ; MPG - Motorways etc averages about 65-70 depending on what speed i do, if i stick to just under 70 then its about 72mpg, if its nearer...
  10. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Got the bluetooth working after a reformat, a restart probably would have worked too.. Ah well, got rid of loads of crap that i was too lazy to delete otherwise :) So all is good in the world, cheers all :) Now to decide what else to buy thats shiny.....
  11. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Good thinking, will do it tomorrow :)
  12. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Hmm strange, I'd have blamed the bluetooth fullstop on my phone if i knew it didnt pair with the motorolla hands free, but the fact that it pairs with that is a little odd. however i can definately get other phones to pair with the car which confuses me even more... Dammit, why does any...
  13. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Hmm, so does everyone have the 3GS then or are some getting it to work on the standard 3G? Don't really want to change to the GS yet as im sure a new one will be out soon!
  14. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Iphone firmware is 3.1.3 (latest i believe) It pairs to my motorolla handsfree kit, just refuses to like the leon built in bluetooth. My samsung however will pair to the leon no problem. Just wondering if its all 3g phones or if 3g S is the same or will work. Guess i'll need to...
  15. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Ok so found the usb problem - apparently you need a £65 cable or an £85 dock fun! Still no success on the pairing though
  16. Bluetooth "Communication System" + Iphone 3G

Hey all, I've searched through the other threads, and people seem to have their Iphones paired with their cars no problem. Just tried mine the now, and it wont detect the cars bluetooth. Swapped to another phone, and it works perfectly. Is there a specific knack to getting them...
  17. Are Armrests cool?

Cheers mate, shall purchase one now :) Ugh, my list of shiny things is getting bigger.... I was going to get the whole door trim kit, but currently looking at carbon fibre moulding kits, but it may be overkill and look crap... hhmmm Why must i always want shiny things :(
  18. Are Armrests cool?

Do they fit in the facelift model? Seems to just mention mk2 with aux connector : / They do look pretty awesome though! :)
  19. Seat Customer Service :o) *Update + resolved*

Tell me about it, £250 for new rear discs after 1.5 years due to massive corrosion and pitting, apparently thats normal wear and tear. I think the main problem now is because SEAT is all franchised in the UK, the dealers have to cough up and not SEAT UK, so they are very reluctant to even...
  20. Zenith Grey Leon FR, What colour Wheels?

black powder coated or a dark grey imo