Search results

1. CupraStoo

Emocion Red Cupra.... Now with Camo Bonnet!

I originally painted the badge black
  2. CupraStoo

Looking good dude! Had any issues with it at all???
  3. CupraStoo

Heres a blast from the past :)
  4. CupraStoo

CupraStoo's Mk4 Beefa Cupra 20vT *ITS GONE!!*

Does anybody know who bought this???
  5. CupraStoo

Well, the time has come to say goodbye folks! Traded it in yesterday for another Integra DC5! The difference is like day and night, such a better car. Why i changed in the first place ill never know I have to say, its been emotional, but onwards and upwards. Cheers for the help and...
  6. CupraStoo

Mk4 Cupra Offset

as mentioned rota force time attack wheels will fit. These were developed for evos and the like for the clearance of the brembos! I have the only set in the country in 5x100 et 35 and these fit the cupra perfectly with miles of caliper clearance. Off set is the amount in millimetses that...
  7. CupraStoo

happy days mate ;)
  8. CupraStoo

Anybody with a Cupra 180??

Thats exactly what it does mate :)
  9. CupraStoo

cheers mate. The wheels are up for sale/ part exchange. I've just replied in the other thread you posted in about wheel offsets. If your interested let me know.
  10. CupraStoo

Mk4 Cupra Offset

The wheels i have for sale/exchange are et35 and are cupra caliper friendly. Took me ages to find some that would fit. So hard due to the size of the brakes. If your interested in them let me know.
  11. CupraStoo

i've got a split-r for sale too if your interested bud
  12. CupraStoo

interesting any ideas on costs?
  13. CupraStoo

yeah seat sport front mount intercooler
  14. CupraStoo

What size are FR+ wheels?

Sweet, well in that case, i can broaden my search for someone willing to PX Do you know the Offset?
  15. CupraStoo

What size are FR+ wheels?

Just wondering what are the specs/sizes on the wheels fitted to your cars as std i believe they are the same design as the LCRs, am i right? And very similar to the MK4 Ibiza Cupras?? (7.5x17" / 5x100PCD)
  16. CupraStoo

didnt know that :(
  17. CupraStoo

i can get rid of the red lip if you like mate?? cars being returned to standard now anyhow
  18. CupraStoo

no problems whatsoever mate MPG actually increases!!! Itd be cheaper for you to buy mine, than have a new one done ;) Wheels would look mint on platinum grey!! FACT lol
  19. CupraStoo

Cars being part exchanged in a couple of weeks cant wait DC5 number 3 for me is on the boat as we speak!!
  20. CupraStoo

its a stage 1 revo mate Prices as per this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=179664 Pics are here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176562 cheers stu
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members