Search results

1. cuprabod

Removing pics

How do I remove pics once posted on the forum , as I have duplicated some of them , cheers
  2. cuprabod

Space saver question

I was at the dealers today and the parts guy said the spare wheel kit from my mk 3 was not compatible with mk4 cupra and gave me a quote for £400 to replace it ,so I am going to contact another dealership just to confirm this .
  3. cuprabod

Space saver question

Thanks for the reply . I spoke to the parts dept at my local dealer and he said he was 90% sure it would fit and that when I give him the vin from my new vehicle he will confirm .
  4. cuprabod

Space saver question

Hi , I have a spacesaver spare wheel from my 2019 black edition 150 which has 18" wheels , will this fit a 2023 Cupra V1 150 , thanks
  5. cuprabod

Car replacement

I am finding it very difficult to find a newer car with a spec as good as I have on my 2019 Leon st fr 150 Black Edition . It has adaptive cruise , adaptive lights , heated seats which is a combination non of the seat or cupra 150's currently have . So it looks like I will be keeping it .
  6. cuprabod

Leon fr sport question

I have looked at the seat build site and it says it is only on the xcellence plus which I don't want .
  7. cuprabod

Leon fr sport question

Yes , thanks for the reply , I just wanted to check as I find it a really useful feature and don't want to buy a car with a lower spec , cheers
  8. cuprabod

Leon fr sport question

Hi , I currently have a 2019 leon fr 150 black edition estate dsg that came with adaptive headlights , my question is does the current fr sport have them , as the dealer i spoke to didn't know, cheers .
  9. cuprabod

Build sheet

Can Seat dealers provide a build sheet of my car if I ask them ,cheers.
  10. cuprabod

2019 fr st black edition 150 dsg magnetic grey

Tried finding full spec online , but can't find any info , does anyone know what optionional extras were available at the time , mine is a Sept 19 reg , cheèrs
  11. cuprabod

2019 fr st black edition 150 dsg magnetic grey

Just taken delivery of the above car yesterday after a six hour round trip and really impressed so far , the lane assist takes some getting used to but loving the upgrade from a standard fr . This will be my 5th leon , 3 x mk 1 cupras and 2 mk 3 leon fr st''s . A big shout out for Chris at...
  12. cuprabod

Brake fluid change

Hi what do main dealers charge to change the brake fluid as mine is due.
  13. cuprabod

Battery charging

The cetek does have the leads , but I only need to put it on charge while we are on lock down , cheers.
  14. cuprabod

Battery charging

Yes I am using a ctek charger , but will use earth terminal behind battery , thanks for the reply .
  15. cuprabod

Battery charging

I will need to put my leon 2017 fr 150 on trickle charge , the positive goes on battery but should the negative be connected where the black ĺead on the bulk head is behind battery , cheers
  16. cuprabod

Tyre recommendation for fr 1.4 st

Hi, my wheels are18" , my priority is for grip , wear and value for money , as said it isn't really a performance car .
  17. cuprabod

What sort of milage should I get with the rain sports on the front , with normal driving ? I have done over 18000 on the bridgestones cheers
  18. cuprabod

I am looking for some front tyres on my fr st 1.4 , it has had Bridgestone s001's on from new but I was just wondering if there any better tyres for this car, cheers .
  19. cuprabod

White smoke from exaust

My 2017 leon fr st 1.4 dsg has white smoke coming from the exhaust more or less constantly , mentioned this when it went in for a service and they said there was nothing wrong , is this correct ?
  20. cuprabod

Roadside assistance

I thought you only got it if you did it online .
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.