Search results

1. john2017

12v Socket Fuse Diagram

Hello - I have 2014 Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT and am trying to use the tyre compressor. I don't think the 12v (cigarette) socket is working and a friend suggested that I try the fuse. I can't find which fuse number or diagram to locate the correct fuse. Please Help
  2. john2017

Synergy 5 Tuning Box for ibiza 1.0l 95 and 115 ps Engines

Hi, Used Synergy 5 for sale £90 NO Offers: ebay item no. 324888236576 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324888236576
  3. john2017

Ibiza 6J 1.4 TSI FR ACT Tony Banks Exhaust for sale.

Hi, I am just putting my car back to standard. This means I am selling 2 year old Tony Banks Turbo back T304 resonated stainless steel resonated exhaust for a 6j ibiza 1.4 fr tsi act. This exhaust with a 200 cell sports cat and a single exit split into 2 tips. Passed the last 2 MOT's and is in...
  4. john2017

Tony Banks Turbo Back 200 Cell Cat Exhaust

Hi, if anyone is interested in the exhaust which fits a 64reg ibiza 1.4 tsi act (140ps) please message me - passed MOT ok - cost £700 looking for good offers !!!!
  5. john2017

Advice Please - Ibiza Wing Mirror Damage

Hi, Would appreciate any advice please. Something hit my Ibiza wing mirror and the mirror and electrics are undamaged. The photos attached show the assembly that goes into the door has partially come away. Any advice would be appreciated as don't want to use to much force to try and get it...
  6. john2017

Help..Advice please

Hi, Would anyone know approximately how much it would cost to source a genuine seat ibiza 6j front passenger wing prepare, paint (colour ls7k) and fit it to 2014 Ibiza FR please? Best wishes, John :help:dented my pride and joy
  7. john2017

Sports Mode - XDS / Traction Control / Steering Weight

Hi, Would appreciate it if some could advise if VCDS can re- code Sports Mode - XDS / Traction Control / Steering Weight on 64 reg ibiza 1.4 tsi fr act please? Best wishes, John
  8. john2017

2014 Ibiza 1.4 FR TSI ACT

Hi, Just bought a wonderful grey 2014 Ibiza 1.4 FR TSI ACT and really love it. It's only done 30k miles and is as new condition - best car I ever owned! Look forward to getting to know forum members. Best wishes, John
  9. john2017

2014 Ibiza 1.4 FR Garmin Sat Nav Help Please

Hi, could anyone help me get a usb lead to seat/ garmin model 4nsf cable please. A link to ebay etc would be appreciated. Thanks, John
  10. john2017

1.4 tsi fr act 140ps exhaust advice plse

Hi, has anyone found either sports cat downpipe or cat back system for the act model 0lease?
  11. john2017

tdi tuning, useful car magazines

Hi, I thought it might be useful to find out from forum members which car magazines you found useful when you came to tune your tdi/ diesel You don’t need to have bought the magazine just browsed one in a newsagents/ WH Smith etc. I have tried to learn how to start a poll but have...
  12. john2017

Donington tickets

Hi, any advice would be appreciated re obtaining donington tickets. Also, buying leon tdi se130 on Thursday so would be up for convoy. Lastly, is in field parking availble? Cheers
  13. john2017

BTCC Rockingham 13/04/08 Help Lift Required Please

Hi, If anyone is going to the BTCC at Rockingham on 13/04 or practices I would appreciate a lift. I would be able to get to many places in the Midlands and would contribute to fuel costs. Help please I am temporarily without a car. Cheers
  14. john2017

BTCC/ WTCC Leon tdi's

Hi, How about arranging a meeting support the leon tdi's in both of these race series? Cheers
  15. john2017

1.4 tdi tuning past phase 1 remap/ tuning box

Hi, I wondered if anyone had experience of modifying the 3 cylinder 1.4 tdi pd75 engine past remap or tuning box? I am talking about larger pd150 injectors and turbo, adapting the exhaust manifold, front mounted intercooler as well as wheel, brake, exhaust/ egr and suspension improvements...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise