Search results

1. Rocky Rocastle

Rear wheel pushing forward when lowered

agree with the above. I was at 35mm and it just started to be noticable but to the trained eye I would add. I'd say 25mm you wouldn't likely notice any great degree of change on stock stance.
  2. Rocky Rocastle

Noisey secondary wayer pump, ARRGGHH!!!

If you have a leon cupra instead on the cupra r you won't have one ;)
  3. Rocky Rocastle

£129 for an Oil Service?

depends what you want and ultimately what the potetnial next owner could want. Either way I think you need a stamp of some sort for a service at least every 12 months. If you want to periodically change oil in between that, then no biggy. If you want an oil service by a back street...
  4. Rocky Rocastle

SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

sweet.....like you say, could be a lot of squeeky bum time fun to start :D
  5. Rocky Rocastle

Can't help it :D...

Yeah, i think they have moved you original thread in to here as I never go in Mk 5 and have seen it somewhere. Just letting you know as I didn't realise it was in another sub section originally ;)
  6. Rocky Rocastle

Can't help it :D...

looks good but should merge this with your existing thread so you have it all under one roof so to speak.
  7. Rocky Rocastle

I must have one of those limited edition ones

surely a computer error or typo, how many seatbelts are there.........
  8. Rocky Rocastle

Car cutting out???

A similar thing happens on certain variations of the Mk5 golf, cuts out whilst actually driving and doesn't show any fault codes, quite a common thing scarilly but it's the fuel pump. Maybe something else to consider if VAGCOM doesn't highlight.
  9. Rocky Rocastle

Car cutting out???

Is it cutting out then I assume at low revs ie. idling at traffic lights not whilst actually driving?
  10. Rocky Rocastle

2.0 FSI Battery Vs EML

They are a similar price but I much much prefer the interior of the Golf if i'm honest. Exterior wise there on a par with looks for me but and as I say this will not be tweeked for performance this time as insurance is becomming a joke and I'm getting bored with throwing money at cars not to...
  11. Rocky Rocastle

2.0 FSI Battery Vs EML

Thanks for the input. To be honest cost is one of the reasons. This is one owner on a 55 plate. Full dealer history and all MOT and receipts. 50k on the clock and the car is mint and comes with a couple of dealer extra's. The variation of car seems to go around £5000 but I've haggled it...
  12. Rocky Rocastle

2.0 FSI Battery Vs EML

Hi All Never posted in here before, I'm completely new to the 2.0 FSI (non-turbo) petrol engines and after a quick key word search I'm not stumbling across too many obvious answers to a query I've got. First off, the car concerned isn't a MK2 Leon but a Golf 2.0 GT FSI, my understanding is...
  13. Rocky Rocastle

SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

this car already looks the business and with wheels of that nature i.e. your plan - WOW! Interior is lush! Love it
  14. Rocky Rocastle

LCR, what's it worth?

I agree with the above, the car is worth what the buyer is willing to spend to be honest. People say mods don't add value but I don't entirely agree with that statement. For instance if Rob Don sells his car next to a standard car of the same age, mileage etc, are they going to be the same...
  15. Rocky Rocastle

5509433's First Build Thread! - Now for sale

i like the wheels, think they actually look quite good.
  16. Rocky Rocastle

2002 Leon Cupra Brake Sizes

Depends on budget mate, but run of the mill generic stuff - Eurocar Parts for instance
  17. Rocky Rocastle

Leon Cupra MK2 Progress Thread :)

Looks good mate, very clean on the first pics. A for the thread edit, click edit on your first post then you should have the option to 'go advanced'. Here you can change the title.
  18. Rocky Rocastle

Car I'm looking at!

the wheeler dealers couldn't ever make money off that which I can partly gather is the idea.
  19. Rocky Rocastle

Wes's mk1 LCR

those wheels look lovely, very nice mate. :)
  20. Rocky Rocastle

Cav's Hybrid tdi Leon (jonjay's old car)

great car..........it sounds from the thread you will look after it, be a shame for it to go to someone else that may not show it the appreciation it deserves. Hope it stays ;)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.